Sign in to follow this  
Astyl

Wheres my Product?

I got in touch with you guys about a Recone for my 15" Fully loaded BTL, I talked to scott and was told the price, i then proceeded to Paypal scott teh monies and that went through on January 11'th. On January 14'th I received a UPS Notification from FI saying that my orders Billing Information has been Received, and from the 14'th until today the 21'st it still only says that my orders Billing Information has been Received, it has not said any other tracking number details or that they have even received a package from FI in the first place so far.

Just looking to get info on when my order is shipping out / when will it be here, paid on Jan 11'th and it was just a recone. Thanks

Patience young grasshopper... you do realize that you've only been waiting 5 business days right? Remember they WERE at CES, so they will probably have some catching up to do.

Patience young grasshopper... you do realize that you've only been waiting 5 business days right? Remember they WERE at CES, so they will probably have some catching up to do.

ya no chit chill out.. i have been waiting for an amp to get repaired for 8 months now!

CES was over way before i put my order in for teh Recone, im not ranting, im just wondering what the holdup is, its not like they have to custom tool anything, its a simple recone that they probobly have a stack off pre-made and ready for when a sub order comes in they can just glue it on, not like its a magnetized motor structure they had to custom build

CES was over way before i put my order in for teh Recone, im not ranting, im just wondering what the holdup is, its not like they have to custom tool anything, its a simple recone that they probobly have a stack off pre-made and ready for when a sub order comes in they can just glue it on, not like its a magnetized motor structure they had to custom build

lol your so funny, im sure its done. but its still funny how you think.

some one send there sub in and it walks in the door and gets fixed... what you think your the only one with a recone.... ???? not only that. fi subs are built to ORDER< get it? i know at burger king yall make the burgers ahead. not at Fi. your order gets in line. WHA

If youll remember my other post ive been seeking a recone since Mid-December, and for the record i dont work @ Burger King, im in College right now for Criminal Justice to be a cop, not flipping burgers

Edited by Astyl

If youll remember my other post ive been seeking a recone since Mid-December, and for the record i dont work @ Burger King, im in College right now for Criminal Justice to be a cop, not flipping burgers

Sigh...I think everyone just means to be patient. And you've been "SEEKING" a recone since mid december, doesnt mean you were in line for one.

BTW that shipping is common. They always post a shipping/tracking number as soon as it is created. Doesnt mean it is done. Doesnt mean it has even left the facilities. Just means they have one set aside for your sub.

Also realize they are busy. And also have other orders to fullfill.

Did you ask them how long it would take? If you didnt....you should have. Maybe they are backlogged.

Edited by Wakeup

People don't understand the size of Fi Car Audio, or what it takes to machine things for each order (if it is called for) or put drivers together by hand.

i LOVE hand made drivers,.. thats why i LOVe FI audio... thats why dont buy kicker ir RF or JL or what ever ur friend likes

you can't discriminate against any one company like that...and for the record...JL is all hand crafted and designed in the US...just because it cost more than what you are willing to spend doesn't make it any worse/better

so if you want a hand built driver...i am sure just about anywhere you go, it will be hand built

JL woofers are hand made in Florida..hate to break it to you.

-Love from Nick.

JL woofers are hand made in Florida..hate to break it to you.

-Love from Nick.

break what to me? Florida is in the US, right?

florida.jpg

Oh yeah it is...........sorry i had to do it

Chill out and settle down.

i am chill...don't worry...i was just stating that there is no reason to bash a perfectly good reputable company for reasons i am assuming are their bandwagon and prices. And stated that most drivers are hand made to my knowledge...that's it....the reply was all in fun :)

im sorry i was in a mad mood. i read it like you were sayin that i dont have money to spend on JL. my bad todd and chevy 350 and anyone else that might have been offeded.

im sorry i was in a mad mood. i read it like you were sayin that i dont have money to spend on JL. my bad todd and chevy 350 and anyone else that might have been offeded.

no worries....it takes a lot more than that to defend me...but no way shape or form saying you don't have money for JL...i mean serious...you got the better towncar out of the two of us...you might have some more cash than i do :)

no worries....it takes a lot more than that to defend me...but no way shape or form saying you don't have money for JL...i mean serious...you got the better towncar out of the two of us...you might have some more cash than i do :)

well what i had said in reply was not about Jl and where thay were built. what i had said was mean and i said some chit i didnt mean, and some chit i didnt know. but as i said i was in a bad mood and i was typin in a fury.

seondly. you have a towncar?

yeah not to get OT but i have a 97 Towncar...pearl white with blue interior....except the seats are white...PIMPIN! it's the only way to drive...except in a Minnesota winter...that's a different story lol

yeah not to get OT but i have a 97 Towncar...pearl white with blue interior....except the seats are white...PIMPIN! it's the only way to drive...except in a Minnesota winter...that's a different story lol

cool yeah sorry to jack your thread but i had a 97 lincoln towncar cartier. with the pearl cream outside and the cream inside, i liked it alot, i sold it, i miss it, i have tons of pics of what i did with it. alot of custom parts i have had 7 lincolns i lovem!!!! your my friend now!

OK balance of this thread aside, I will search the shipping dept and see if it has gone (should have a day or two after as it is just a kit). If for some reason it hasnt I will next day air it to you to make up for some of the lost time.

Ill post back later.

Thanks for your patience,

Scott

OK balance of this thread aside, I will search the shipping dept and see if it has gone (should have a day or two after as it is just a kit). If for some reason it hasnt I will next day air it to you to make up for some of the lost time.

Ill post back later.

Thanks for your patience,

Scott

thats why your the man scott

Sign in to follow this