Sign in to follow this  
Howlowd

Diamond Audio TDX 15 Recone

:/

Edited by Howlowd

thanks for the update scott. awaiting an answer on the email.

Edited by Howlowd

Just figured out what was going on with this..i'll get Scott to jump on here later or get in contact with you.

Thanks!

-Nick

Received the sub, but the shipping dept didnt have it logged under the right name. Took a while to figure who it belonged to and that was from the weight in your FedEx tracking info.

Recone is done and needs to be tested, cleaned and shipped. SHould have it ready to go tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience.

Scott

Edited by Howlowd

Edited by Howlowd

Sub is done, I will find your phone number to call you tomorrow and get things squared away to your liking.

Finally back to work and sorting through things that fell through the cracks while I was sick.

Thanks,

Scott

Edited by Howlowd

Edited by Howlowd

Tried calling with the number you gave me, but the voicemail was full each time.

You have an email and should get one from UPS tonight as well... its on its way back.

Ill try calling again tomorrow.

Edited by Howlowd

Edited by Howlowd

bump, didnt get an answer on the email, let me know guys.

thanks for the contact scott. its appreciated, and the followup was above and beyond. thank you. ill update you with the results when it arrives. thank you again.

SSG Douglas Sands

Sub showed up today. impressed with the look. Miss the honeycomb goodness but the cone that you used is a good look. thank you scott. as stated i do appreciate it, and the followup was above and beyond. thanks. only small questions niggling at my mind now though..

would like to know the specifics on how much power to tune the amp to though, running a mtx 1500 watt. dont want another episode anywhere near this as i havent blown a sub in a good number of years. Thanks.

SSG Douglas Sands

Gentlemen,

The sub arrived today, and I cant say that im anything but impressed. Thanks for the extra that you put into repackaging and getting it here. Again the offer stands on the funds for the item, but either way it is appreciated. Not too often that a company stands up when something doesn't go as planned in a transaction. ITs appreciated and I definitely will be using FI in the future just because of this.

I have yet to install the sub due to not knowing what the specs have changed to. If you could give me a lowdown on what i now have it would be appreciated. Currently i have an enclosure at 3.6 cubes tuned to 32 hz. Using the equipment in my sig (And an arc keq5 up front to tune the sub :D). Could you give me a rundown of about what the sub now is, More along the lines of a Q or what? And recommended wattage for daily driving. THanks.

Considering going back to my sealed enclosure just want to make sure not to damage the sub if its been returned as a different setup. Thanks again guys.

Sign in to follow this