Sign in to follow this  
Tacosys

What can 1 SAZ-3000D and 1 DD8518G do?

The camera didn't pick up the sound very well. Mic was placed on the dash on the passenger side. This was taken with an RTA but mine reads .1 lower than the local TL. So I believe this to be accurate. Peaked at 53Hz. Box is tuned at 40Hz.

HzznT2SlpUQ

8518g?????????????? Never seen that sub before and I am a DD dealer in N.C.

Edited by TRZ

Sounds better

8518g?????????????? Never seen that sub before and I am a DD dealer in N.C.

lmao I always hit the 8 instead of the 9 :( Anyways like Almond said, its a 9518G.

very nice score :domoslay:

can we see pics of the install ?

was this a legal reading or outlaw ?

# of batterys used ?

sub direction ?

port ?

Edited by Lord Baccus

very nice score :domoslay:

can we see pics of the install ?

was this a legal reading or outlaw ?

# of batterys used ?

sub direction ?

port ?

[/quot

easy,settle down ,lol :peepwall:

Score was legal on the dash. Sub and port forward in an Access Cab Tacoma. I will get pics of the box eventually. I don't post pics of it very often because its a mess right now. This is just a temp setup.

The camera didn't pick up the sound very well. Mic was placed on the dash on the passenger side. This was taken with an RTA but mine reads .1 lower than the local TL. So I believe this to be accurate. Peaked at 53Hz. Box is tuned at 40Hz.

HzznT2SlpUQ

Nice job. I would like to check it out sometime since you are not too far from me.

HzznT2SlpUQ

Nice job. I would like to check it out sometime since you are not too far from me.

Well send me a PM. You can check it out any time. I also just sold the RTA and ordered a TL. It will be here Monday :D

Edited by Tacosys

Sign in to follow this