Sign in to follow this  
bobc04

shipping to hawaii

hey guyz... i am interested in the 12" mag on SSA ... its 169... anyone know if that price is with shipping and also if its extra to ship it to hawaii... thanks guyz

Hello Bobby. I am sorry to say the MAG sold a few days ago, was there anything else I could help with?

oh crap! does anyone know where i can get a mag for cheap?

There are a few that pop up in the for sale sections on a few of the audio forums. I will keep an eye out for one. What size were you looking at 12 or 15?

looking for a 12"... thanks again... i wanted to grab that mag i was short on cash at that time..

Well if you can't find a mag, i'm sure we can make you a deal on a simular sub? ICON maybe?

actually... ICON is part of wut brand? I am working something out wit one of the shops here on running brands from his shop... He carries US AMPS, DLS, STEREO INTEGRITY, SUNDOWN, Phoenix GOLD and KINETIK.... i have a camero and really only have enough space for one 12"... so if u guyz got any ideas... my goal is to atleast hit mid 140's

oh... did any one ever test it out... how loud does it get?

Mark (ssaudio) hits just below the 150 mark with a pair of 15s in a daily driver set up

thats sounds too good to be true for me. I have a MTX8500 12" and i only can manage to get 138.3db outta it. Well my first choice would be the mag but the icon does sound very tempting.

Well if you can't find a mag, i'm sure we can make you a deal on a simular sub? ICON maybe?

wut kinda deal u got... i am getting a truck pretty soon and i am very curious about it... do u have more info about it? video clips maybe... i want an awesome LSQ sub