sundownz

New Car!

Got a new car today... been wanting one for a while so pulled the trigger. Picked up a 2006 VW GTI 2.0T today :)

Okay, so it's not NEW per-se... but it does look new, and it's new to me!

It's time that I went back to a hatch-back vehicle to make me really happy again :)

Pics soon! Once I get settled into the new Sundown warehouse in the coming weeks I'll start on the system.

oh very nice. i like those. wouldn't want to have to pay to have one fixed. But secsi car none the less

Nice car Jacob...but anything Volkswagon is expensive to maintain... I work for Budget Rent A

Car and we deal with the VW dealership and a lot of their customers tell me their bills are well over $800 for routine maintenance.

Nice car though and Congrats, did you get rid of the Honda, or do you still have it?

pshaw do routine maintenance yourself.

nice car, look forward to seeing what you put in it

VW's are sweet, Honduh's are ghey. Nice upgrade!!

Guest zedman

You could have at least given a few more details like color miles options and such. Oh well Congratulations and Have a great night. Z

Yep, they gave me exactly what I wanted :) Honda was indeed traded in -- some lucky dude is going to get four runs of Tara Labs speaker wire with his new Civic LX.

I also bought an extended warranty to 100k miles -- it currently has 45k miles. It was a local trade-in from an Army guy that drove it to Fayetteville and back alot -- his wife made him get a bigger car for the kids, car had full maintenance history at the same dealer I got it from so that was a plus too. Car looks nearly new inside and out still.

I'll get some pics shortly :)

wouldn't the tara labs wire be worth about as much as the car??

wouldn't the tara labs wire be worth about as much as the car??

Hehe, if it was the high-end stuff it would be :) My runs are worth around 100 bucks... but I really didn't feel like un-routing those things and I still have around 150 feet of it left so I'm good!

Yep, they gave me exactly what I wanted :) Honda was indeed traded in -- some lucky dude is going to get four runs of Tara Labs speaker wire with his new Civic LX.

I also bought an extended warranty to 100k miles -- it currently has 45k miles. It was a local trade-in from an Army guy that drove it to Fayetteville and back alot -- his wife made him get a bigger car for the kids, car had full maintenance history at the same dealer I got it from so that was a plus too. Car looks nearly new inside and out still.

SURRRRRRE: the old lady trade in story

SURRRRRRE: the old lady trade in story

It looks almost like brand new -- and I have a warranty, so I'm good to go :)

I won't own a European car without warranty anymore after my BMW 325i Power Steering incident. Love the cars... but damn, parts are expensive.

I am sure you will have fun extracting some serious power out of that motor. :)

Jacob, are you keeping the SD-1's in there? I've got a new box for 2 10's if you wanna try it out, it's pretty small, but seems to perform well.

Jacob, are you keeping the SD-1's in there? I've got a new box for 2 10's if you wanna try it out, it's pretty small, but seems to perform well.

I'll probably use 2-4 SD-1 v.2s or 4-6 of the new 8s when they come in :)

You had me at hello, until I saw the auto. ;)

nice car jacob .

vw gti is a good car ,1 out of 10 people drive this kind of car overhere.

looks like jacob is starting the yr off right... new car, new wharehouse and new products for sundown

way to go...hahahahha

Aloha

Exterior=schweeeeeet!

Interior(seats)=suxor!!!!

Congrats on the new ride and looking foward to seeing the build!