Koridan

Knuconcepts

nevermind im an idiot I spelled it wrong..... Well since this post is still up. Which Amp Installation kit should I get for an SAE-1000D amp powering 2 MAW-15's

at least 4 gauge... if u want to upgrade in the future then i say get 1/0 gauge to begin with so u don't have to rewire again...

Edited by Yang

I will get the 1/0 kit because If I upgrade it will be in the summer and Im going to avoid working in the heat if I have to. the $60 or the $90 one?

Hmmm I will just stick to the 4ga then. I dont want to fudge anything up. They have 2 different 4ga amp kits. The Kolossus Fleks and the KLM kit. Which is better?

you can still run 1/0g wire you would either need to use a set of distro blocks and 4g wire that or 1/0g to 4g reducers

If a 4ga kit will be sufficient then I will just get that. I dont want to run extra wire if there is no need to. But yeah, what about the two diff kits.... the KLM and the Fleks kit? whats the diff and which is better?

I'd go with 1/0 if you can. 4ga will work but if you plan on upgrading at all you'll want the 1/0.

just get a few feet of 4ga and a distro, they can be had for not very expensive.

probably a fused one that's expensive, but i'm sure they do