Sign in to follow this  
Conquest4Life

Fi

I want to know what i need to order really for the 15. i have a rockford fosgate amp alrdy rated 1500 watts..i was also wondering what size ported box i should get

I want to know what i need to order really for the 15. i have a rockford fosgate amp alrdy rated 1500 watts..i was also wondering what size ported box i should get

get it fully loaded bro.... if i were you i would talk to peter kulicki former owner of team toxic bass... his website is www.hexibase.com and he has a forum and quote recuest for a box design blueprint..... i would go on there and talk to him... i have had all my boxes designed by him and then built by me and i was happy with every one... i currently have one from him called a bass reflex or mass coupling box and i hit 157 on the new term lab with 2 12" BTL's and its a daily driver... he charges only 50$ to make a full out blueprint on how to build the box he is the best box builder i know... once you hear one of his boxes you will be amazed... they are so much better than regular generic ported boxes..

get it fully loaded bro.... if i were you i would talk to peter kulicki former owner of team toxic bass... his website is www.hexibase.com and he has a forum and quote recuest for a box design blueprint..... i would go on there and talk to him... i have had all my boxes designed by him and then built by me and i was happy with every one... i currently have one from him called a bass reflex or mass coupling box and i hit 157 on the new term lab with 2 12" BTL's and its a daily driver... he charges only 50$ to make a full out blueprint on how to build the box he is the best box builder i know... once you hear one of his boxes you will be amazed... they are so much better than regular generic ported boxes..

Do i go with 1 ohm or 2???which is better p chamber or cooling..what the hell is flatwind and universal. do i just mark them all when ordering

The BL line is pretty much a lower power alternative to a BTL or a higher power alternative to the Q series of woofers. This is more of a street jamming type woofer that

yeah no crap... in fact i think mudddy just copy and pasted the Fi website. USE YOUR HEAD

If you're looking for an SQ-oriented driver, the BL is not the one out of the Fi lineup you should be looking at...

q's still rock your head and sound good in either sealed or ported, thats right john actully just from q recommendantions

q's still rock your head and sound good in either sealed or ported, thats right john actully just from q recommendantions

Sign in to follow this