CleanLS

Tried to Order shirt, having problems

When I click the last part to order the shirt, it says order failed. Dunno what's going on. My billing adress is different than the shipping address. Is that what may be causing problems. Can I PM Mark amd give him my info so he can bill me and ship it? Thanks for any help

I'd hold out until he reads this post. I'm sure he'll handle this quickly.. hang tight!

billing address has to be the same as shipping address. Just put in your billing address, then in the comments, tell me where to ship it.

billing address has to be the same as shipping address. Just put in your billing address, then in the comments, tell me where to ship it.

Edit: It still won't work :(

Edited by CleanLS

try selecting paypal when checking out, they'll process your credit card and you won't need an account.

try selecting paypal when checking out, they'll process your credit card and you won't need an account.

Ok, it worked the regular way tonight. I dunno what was going on. Thanks for your help mark.

PS. I put in the special instructions where to ship to. Let me know if for somereason it didn't go through.