Sign in to follow this  
ibsmooth

what up from Kuwait

what's up everyone Just trying to do my thang here in Kuwait. Hope to learn more about music from this site. I have a 03 yukon anyone have any ideas on how to hook it up. Drop me a lline on what you would do with it. Hope to hear from my new fam. Take care charles

Hello Charles. Welcome to SSA.

Hey Charles !

Post some pics of the ride maybe some of us could point you in the right direction :)

Hey Charles !

Post some pics of the ride maybe some of us could point you in the right direction :)

HEY THANKS FOR THAT IDEA I SURE WILL GIVE ME A DAY OR TWO

Where in Kuwait ya at?

J

what's up everyone Just trying to do my thang here in Kuwait. Hope to learn more about music from this site. I have a 03 yukon anyone have any ideas on how to hook it up. Drop me a lline on what you would do with it. Hope to hear from my new fam. Take care charles

Welcome, what are you looking for SPL or SQ and do you have a budget?

Welcome, what are you looking for SPL or SQ and do you have a budget?

Well I'm looking for spl really and no I don't have a buget as of yet what do you suggest. I was looking at the fi 18" re xxx18" and the LMS ULTRA 18". I am upgrading to two alternators and about 4 HC2400 and two yellow top under the hood, 2 SAZ_3000d to put on what ever 18" I get but if I get the LMS I will put 4 SAZ _3000d amps in. So what yall think? I just need help with the box and the dimensions. Once I have an idea of what or which subs I want to get hten I will start the building. I need all the help I can get.

Edited by ibsmooth