jonbearsmt

video 2 15" fi bls on a saz 3000d [NEW PICS & VIDS!]

th_Picture108.jpg

th_Picture109.jpg

Edited by johnecon2001
Edited upon users request.

I'll bet the back seats make good massagers hahaha

lol o yeah, the vids dont show the true damage these subs do to my car... this is the first vid i have done of my car.. and i was so scared a cop was gonna hear me and come around the corner and give me a ticket.. i live in a small town.. anyhow ill try and do some better video ill do some bass songs not rap.

hey man gots a question.

Noticed you got that amp mounted on top of your box. Do you have anything under it preventing it from rattling inside?

hey man gots a question.

Noticed you got that amp mounted on top of your box. Do you have anything under it preventing it from rattling inside?

no not at this time, i just threw the new one in the otherday.. i was all jazzed out and just left it .. but i plan on putting some rubber bushings between the box and the amp i figure that will help with the TEXAS HEAT in my trunk., i dont have any other place to mount the amp.

i also need to make my wires look beter and run my remote gain. buy a 4 channel sundown,a fan and put another screw in my fire killer she spins like a top at the right signel

Edited by bigjon

I'll bet the back seats make good massagers hahaha

lol o yeah, the vids dont show the true damage these subs do to my car... this is the first vid i have done of my car.. and i was so scared a cop was gonna hear me and come around the corner and give me a ticket.. i live in a small town.. anyhow ill try and do some better video ill do some bass songs not rap.

I actually found the music a refreshing change to the straight bass only songs that almost everyone else plays. Shows off the musical qualities of your subs better IMO.

aww thanks guys,.. i was trying to make it to where you could hear and inderstand my music when your in and out of the car... and i hate those vids that are just crap freakin young jeezzy everywhere my lord.

im acctualy gonna post later to get some feed back on what to do next do get some more audio inside while i ride!

o yeah it was an ,mp3 disk i made today.. ill fidn out what songs those were and get back atcha

Edited by bigjon

Looking good. I agree with the others about the musical selection. Diggin the wire wheels too!

Do you have any sound deadening?

Do you have any sound deadening?

only what lincoln comes with OEM. ... its not alot but is is more the i would have if thay didnt hook it up for me........ im gonna order more,,, its just such a drag to take it all out and spend a weekend off doing labor..... im on call 2/7 i get one weekend off a month.

Looking good. I agree with the others about the musical selection. Diggin the wire wheels too!

im waiting for that ... im looking for some 24 inch chorme wire wheels .... same look as the ones i have now just BOG BOY SIZE, thanks man

yea i was just curious about how you mounted your amp because i am going to have to mount mine to the box as well and was just gettin ideas.

sounds pretty clean there. seems like you don't get as much rattle as i do and your running bigger. digging the car too.

clap.gif

thanks man, do you have any vid?

looks loud..really loud..but i have two objections tho.

1. is that with the engine on or off? in the first vid if im reading it correctly your voltage drops to almost 12 when the bass hits, you may need to upgrade to a bigger battery or alt.

2. your port is way too close to the back of your trunk, push the box further back if u can.

Edited by mile098

looks loud..really loud..but i have two objections tho.

1. is that with the engine on or off? in the first vid if im reading it correctly your voltage drops to almost 12 when the bass hits, you may need to upgrade to a bigger battery or alt.

2. your port is way too close to the back of your trunk, push the box further back if u can.

chill out buddy.. im fine.. the camara recorded the what the sun was illumintating.. and my headlights were on... i never dip below 12.9...... the box is going no where... and the port is fine.

and i have around 3000 cranking amps and a h/o alt , all 0 gauge

where are your vids?

i took some more vids. to show my voltage, ..... im a big boy, so its comfortable,,, MY FOOT IS NOT ON THE GAS... but a few times i forget and put my foot back to a comfortable place........

th_Picture006.jpg

my friend ric-jason wanted to know how responsive those montors are.... in person it was right on,. i mean it was fast hard and like a kick drum.. even when the band does the double kick drum my bls were spot on.. in this vid it sounds to be off.. but in person it was not.. also i dont listen to rock in my car.. so it is NOT tuned for rock. i changed NO settings. you can allso see with the hard bass or rock, i was out of my car, three songs later..... and i left the car, came back and the voltage is still posted up.

th_Picture008.jpg

more rock.

th_Picture007.jpg

Edited by bigjon

Looking good. As long as sundown is around its what i'll be using.

thats no joke.. i have never had an amp that put out SO MUCH... yet draws so little... i say little but compared to the draw of some other amps i have used.

chill man, I wasn't flamming you, you put the videos to get feedback and i gave you mine.. read my post again.. the port is too close to the back IMO of course

edit: and about the voltage i did say if im reading it correctly, a simple you saw wrong would be sufficiant

Edited by mile098

chill man, I wasn't flamming you, you put the videos to get feedback and i gave you mine.. read my post again.. the port is too close to the back IMO of course

edit: and about the voltage i did say if im reading it correctly, a simple you saw wrong would be sufficiant

you didnt give an Op you made statements. ...... i simply stated that i have a stong chargeing system.

and then i went and did another vid. to show you.:D

i like you miles.... o yeah.. and your right in the first vid it looks like my meter is showing 12's...... and i was wondering is someone may ask about that... but i also figure that people know what its like when you look at say an alarm clock from an angle in the sun... you can see all of the numbers and its weird.

Edited by bigjon

Very nice set up. No rattles, and sounds very clean. I cant stand SPL cars that just rattle like hell and sound like chit. More annoying then impressive really. Again nice work!

you didnt give an Op you made statements. ...... i simply stated that i have a stong chargeing system.

and then i went and did another vid. to show you.:D

i like you miles.... o yeah.. and your right in the first vid it looks like my meter is showing 12's...... and i was wondering is someone may ask about that... but i also figure that people know what its like when you look at say an alarm clock from an angle in the sun... you can see all of the numbers and its weird.

see i observe things:) seriously i like your setup, and the reason im saying i think the port is too close is because any 15'' let alone 2 and on that power would have one hell of an output, and they need every sq inch of port area you give them.any obstacles in front of the port gets in the way of the woofer's 'breathing'...if they are at least a diameter of that slot port's aero equivalent distant from the back of the trunk it's all good. i tangle'd that up didn't I?:(i hope you understand what i'm trying to say

Edited by mile098