Ok, Here is an easy once. I am looking for a few good 10's that are dual 2 ohm that take will take some power (2500 watts piece) for burps. I had my heart set on the RE MT's since they were at a good price but after thinking about it I am not so sure I want 110 pounds in subs in my trunk. With the box that is roughly 150 pounds in my little Saturn trunk. Hmmm, there has to be something that can get me loud with a little less weight. Here is what I am looking at so far. Mind you these are just for burps, no daily driving with these bad boys. Oh yeah, this is for IASCA Stock 0-160 so it really does need to be 10's.

Precision Power DCX 102

Kove ZM 10d_2

JBL PRO P1020

Adire Audio Brahma

dB Draive PL10D2

Orion H2

Treo CSX 10

Some of the Audiobahns

Anything else I should look at just post it down.

of those subs, if you have the power the CSX's are the best SPL subs, atleast from what I have seen

what about RE. There are like no RE audio fans on here but me. :unsure:

But i know best and u guys suck :finger:

BTW, ask RE to make u some MT 10in's :slayer:

i bet david would do it for u.

I did get a quote from RE about th MT's, tey were my first choice, but I am not liking of idea of 2 subs in my car that weighs 110 pounds. With the box it will be around 150 just in subs. That is why I was looking at the othe subs. Most of those subs are only half of that weight. The heavest one on those other subs I listed was the Treo at 34 pounds. Not sure on the H2 though.

i agree with denim...i think the treo csx's would/should be the first choice...or even ssx's..they are rated around that power range and treo subs have been known to take quite a bit more then their ratings.....hehe..

after that, i'd say orion or adire...

what about incriminator or power bass? ppl seem to really like their subs. do they make 10's?

funky pup baaaabyyyyyy :boink: ...lol...had to :thud:

csx'x get my vote though :+1:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I do not think there is a Treo SSx10. Powerbass large 10's are not out yet. As for incriminator, I have never heard of them.

Just checked out Incrimiator. The LI series does not look too bad, but they don't have the bad boys (DP Series) in a 10". Something else to look into though. Thanks for the suggestion.

yup..treo no make ssx 10"..

my bad..

csx it is then..hehe

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Am I the only burp headed person here??? DD 9510's? I mean even some 3510's would bump the shit out. RE SE?XXX10's???

J

I did think about the 9500 and the 3500, sorry, just forgot to post them. Um, XXX is kinda the same problem as the MT's, they weigh a little more than I would like. Not sure on the SE's though. The SX look doable though.

I did think about the 9500 and the 3500, sorry, just forgot to post them. Um, XXX is kinda the same problem as the MT's, they weigh a little more than I would like. Not sure on the SE's though. The SX look doable though.

An Se/XXX is an SE basket and motor and mag with XXX coils and cone. Really bumps, gets hella loud and is sick, according to reports.

J

iggz would be the best person to talk to about the SEXXX's, he has used them a lot in the past

Thanks for the replies. Looks like I will deal with the weight and get some MT 10's. Should be fun to see

that should be some fun make sure you post pics of those little monsters....

whats the price for the MT10s???????

jamie