jonbearsmt

tryin to catch me ridin dirty.

Be glad none of ya'll live in Georgia if you can test pos for it you can get a DUI for it! no BS

I got pulled for my tint the other day and cop asked if he could search cause i was "glassy" my eyes are effed up and always that way. I concented cause i knew if he took me for a test i would get a DUI. I had a dugout in the truck, which i gave up, may say i'm dumb but gettting a simple possesion charge beats the hell outta getting a DUI, which he didn't charge me with cause i concented. Had i been a dick it would have been a much worse day, but i haven't been to court yet so it may still end up sucking if I don't get conditional release. First offence doesn't go on your record if you are good during probation.

thay have the same law alot of places... hints the DUI... and normaly if your drunk its a DWI.... i have a CDL so i have to be careful no matter what i do. but i choice this life of shinny cars and big trucks ... so blah

the car is clean, i like the spokes, but don't go bigger. looks good as is.

problem is, you're legit, so you'll get hassled. while you're pulled over, the real banger will drive by scott free.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

the car is clean, i like the spokes, but don't go bigger. looks good as is.

problem is, you're legit, so you'll get hassled. while you're pulled over, the real banger will drive by scott free.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

sadly you are correct sir!

thanks for the compalents

no problem, the car does indeed look good. not overdone, it's pretty damn slick.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Nice whip man. Not at all my style.... But I like it!

I want to put marble floors in mine ;)

Since you roll the way you do here is some tips sir.

Anyway, say no to a search next time, and every time. I am near straight edge all the time, and I won't let them in my vehicle for anything. It's too easy for them to make you a victim than to catch the real criminal. You are a target, respectable kid in a CLEAN car will attract the police every time. They don't want to hassle some junker where who knows what might be hiding under a box of dirty dishes. When you roll like that they think they will either catch you on a small wrap, or get luck and find out you slang ya to the tri county area and for some reason had it all in the ride that night. What they don't want is some guy trying to be on the come up who shot 5 people last week with nothing to loose. It's just like any other job, they will take the easiest way out, and that's asking permission to break what is otherwise banned constitutional laws. It's more hastle everytime. Your best bet is to call a local hungry new lawyer, get a business card and keep it in your wallet. When they pull you over be ultra polite, never cocky, untill they ask to search, say no you feel uncomfortable and have been harassed before here is your lawyers card. If they continue ask them if they are intent on detaining you, and that if so you would like THEM to call your lawyer.

;)

they don't want to file paperwork and their cheif doesn't want that in the papers.