Currently my setup is as follows:

Acura RSX

HU: Alpine IVA-W200

Front: Focal Utopia 6.5" and tweets

Rear: Focal Polyglass 6.5"

Highs Amp: JL 450/4

Subs: 2 Fi Q12"

Sub Amp: RF T20001BD

I've never tried hooking up 3 sets of components in a vehicle before as I normally have enough with two sets. I was thinking of putting some kick panels in and using the Focal K2 5.25" components I have sitting in my closet. Is there any way I could hook this up without another amp? If not possible, think I would be ok just removing my rear fill and using that channel on the amp for the K2's? Or would that be like too much just coming from the front and only bass in the back...I don't know what it would sound like, I've never heard someone's setup like that before, but alot of people on the RSX forum seem to not bother with a "rearfill".

I just think it could be louder. It would def. help when the bass gets loud...they get pretty crazy in the box and the hatch and kinda outdo the front speakers.

The right solution is not a ton of drivers, but instead picking ones that do what you need.

Yeah, well I don't plan on buying anything else if I don't have to. I just have these Focals lying in my closet. Anyhow, that's not the point I want to know if it's possible to do this and how so. And if it matters if I have rear fill or not.

Personally I would never run multiple front stage drivers playing the same frequency range, I will add that your goals are different from mine but I really don't think mismatching all sorts of things is going to help you. You should probably sell all of your 6 drivers and buy a set that will do what you need it to.

If you're dead set on doing this.. remove the rear fill so that you get those speakers and the two amp channels back.

Then use the speakers you have as rear fill now, and put them in your doors. Take the mids that are in your doors and put them in pods. Keep the mids that you put in pods and the tweeters that are still in your doors on two channels of the amp (via the passive crossover that came with them), and put the coaxials that are now in your doors on the other two channels.

This way you have more in your face midrange, and the drivers are the same size, so you might not get crazy cancellation issues (you still will, it just won't be as bad). Don't put the 5 1/4" comps up front.