Sign in to follow this  
n0dn4rb

20.1 Repair

Nick-

Do you know of any shops in the DC/Maryland/Virginia area that can repair a 20.1 amp?

I would prefer to send it to you as no one knows them better than you. I sent you a few emails but just in case you didn't get them can you reply back to brandon.nicholson(at)dot(dot)gov.

I'm not for sure what happened this time. It looks as if the power supply may have went out again as the same pieces on the outside edge are burnt. Before I installed the amp this time I had all the wiring re-done professionally. I'm dying without my baby lol. Bass is my Anti-Drug lol. I just received my tax check so repair money is sitting and waiting.

Thanks

Nick-

Do you know of any shops in the DC/Maryland/Virginia area that can repair a 20.1 amp?

I would prefer to send it to you as no one knows them better than you. I sent you a few emails but just in case you didn't get them can you reply back to brandon.nicholson(at)dot(dot)gov.

I'm not for sure what happened this time. It looks as if the power supply may have went out again as the same pieces on the outside edge are burnt. Before I installed the amp this time I had all the wiring re-done professionally. I'm dying without my baby lol. Bass is my Anti-Drug lol. I just received my tax check so repair money is sitting and waiting.

Thanks

Brandon,

I just replied to you again about 10 minutes ago, I guess my first email didn't make it.

Thanks,

Nick