numatik

Question about my 1500ds

hey

i got 2 sundown 1500ds (iv had a few threads on here) and i was wondering if i could daisy chain the RCA's through the br out and br in without having the amps strapped. otherwise im gonna need some Y adapters...

I believe this issue was discussed a wile back and jacob said that you had to run y adapters the BR out is 180 degrees out of phase

You cannot daisy chain them, the BR IN and BR OUT are for strapping *only* You would need to use a y-splitter.

You cannot daisy chain them, the BR IN and BR OUT are for strapping *only* You would need to use a y-splitter.

alright. and for the y splitter, how does this 180 degrees out of phase work?

leave it at 0

on both amps? i may be getting 2 more 1500s, or selling my 2 and getting 2 3000ds

ya on both amps if you turn it to 180 one sub would be out of phase so you would have cancelation

alright. and for the y splitter, how does this 180 degrees out of phase work?

If you are simply running the amps separate and un-strapped you won't need to use the phase control. If you do strap them the amps automatically take care of setting the "slave" settings, so you still don't need to do anything to the phase.

in reply to yer signature, dear lord, that is seriously yer car's audio setup? damn... i am jealous of you rich people and your money filled richness...^.^

Edited by DeepSubBoy

in reply to yer signature, dear lord, that is seriously yer car's audio setup? damn... i am jealous of you rich people and your money filled richness...^.^

Yep, that is the setup in the truck :) I wouldn't say I'm rich, but being in the audio business does make it a bit easier to build a big system.

Yep, that is the setup in the truck :) I wouldn't say I'm rich, but being in the audio business does make it a bit easier to build a big system.

makes it very important to build a big system gotta showcase your product