Sign in to follow this  
garyh

need speaker enclosure!

any one with a 2.2-3.0 cu./ft speaker enclosure for sale. it is needed to house a single 12" bl tuned to 32 hz. o fit in trunk of 2006 ford focus zx4. also if no on that then i need a box for two 12's for trunk of same car with same speakers 12" bl fi loaded.......G

i'm about to go to sleep but before i do, I wouldnt mind guiding you through your first build which would save you a LOT of money if you have the following-

Table saw or skill saw

Router or jig saw

Caulking gun or no caulking gun

Power drill with bits

Screwdriver

C Clamps or a friend

Tape measure or Ruler

Compass or intuition.

I think that's the basics.

If you can list what all you do NOT have, then i can let you know if i can help ya.

Otherwise, someone on here should be able to tell you a couple sites to go to have them build one for you.

i'm about to go to sleep but before i do, I wouldnt mind guiding you through your first build which would save you a LOT of money if you have the following-

Table saw or skill saw

Router or jig saw

Caulking gun or no caulking gun

Power drill with bits

Screwdriver

C Clamps or a friend

Tape measure or Ruler

Compass or intuition.

I think that's the basics.

If you can list what all you do NOT have, then i can let you know if i can help ya.

Otherwise, someone on here should be able to tell you a couple sites to go to have them build one for you.

have cnc router and all tools if necc. a work.....a list and guide/build diagram and I will have assembled at work. thanks..G