Sign in to follow this  
ronrico418

The BTL is moving but I'm running a 100 amp fuse and it's not popping. Suggested fuse is 300 if I remember right so I figure I might be getting less than 3K.

Also the BTL is dual 2ohm? and w/ meter measured 1.5ohms per coil. When hooked up in series (as I was telling my friend "we should get 3 ohms") the meter read 2 ohms.??????????? Maybe another topic but why wouldn't it be 3 ohms?

Anyhow Sndwn 3000 @ 2ohms = how many watts. I know that this baby has more and I'm definately pumped on how it looks, sounds, and performs so far. Thanks Jacob by the way. I Love you man in a non gay sorta-way

The BTL is moving but I'm running a 100 amp fuse and it's not popping. Suggested fuse is 300 if I remember right so I figure I might be getting less than 3K.

Also the BTL is dual 2ohm? and w/ meter measured 1.5ohms per coil. When hooked up in series (as I was telling my friend "we should get 3 ohms") the meter read 2 ohms.??????????? Maybe another topic but why wouldn't it be 3 ohms?

Anyhow Sndwn 3000 @ 2ohms = how many watts. I know that this baby has more and I'm definately pumped on how it looks, sounds, and performs so far. Thanks Jacob by the way. I Love you man in a non gay sorta-way