Sign in to follow this  
stratusrt01

139.8 today

tried my damnest to get a 140 out of it, just so I could talk smack, but I'm impressed with the number, since the box is tuned to 34hz and the subs are seeing around 350 watts or so. Forgot to mention, these are the 10's also.

Edited by stratusrt01

Not bad.

Not bad.

Damn nice considering the low wattage and they are 200wrms subs! Pretty impressive if you ask me! What do you think of them in the SQ department?

Not bad.

Damn nice considering the low wattage and they are 200wrms subs! Pretty impressive if you ask me! What do you think of them in the SQ department?

They sound great!!!!!!!! What I really like is that it's been a long time since I had a sub in my car that would play anything and sound good. It has a perfect blend at any volume, I'm used to overpowering bass at low volumes, so I'm loving it right now.

Respectable for 10" @ that low of tuning...

imagin what you could do with 1 of these :slayer:

P1010578.jpg

P1010578.jpg

how about 4 of those?

tried my damnest to get a 140 out of it, just so I could talk smack, but I'm impressed with the number, since the box is tuned to 34hz and the subs are seeing around 350 watts or so. Forgot to mention, these are the 10's also.

Glad to hear the score. Putting 24 of the 12's in a clamshell in my van. :drink40:

Glad to hear the score. Putting 24 of the 12's in a clamshell in my van. :drink40:

That should be sick... these have surprising output for a small woofer.

Some of the truck installs I have heard from the Titan truck guys with just the original SD-1s under seats really shocked me at the level of output they were getting from the little guys. It's a shame they didn't sell better because they really were a great speaker.

P1010578.jpg

I have 2 of those, and getting 2 more hopefully this week, unfortunately, I don't want to kill the poor little woofers, so I'll stick with the 100.4 on them......lol

Edited by stratusrt01

Sign in to follow this