lol i anticipated getting a sub with blue on the Dustcap ....when i opened the box and seen the plain SSA i thought i got the wrong sub lol.

when you take some vids can you take some with you sitting inside the car by the drivers seat or passenger seat? everyone always sticks the camera 3'' from the subs..lol

i only took some of the sub as thats all anyone seems to care about. when i do my multi 10 setup i'll be more then happy to do request though

Get those vids up ya slacker.lol. The blue came out kick ass an with the sub in, it makes it even better. I must say that mark an aaron have really put together a great sub here. I was shocked as hell by the output an the authority down low this driver had. Makes it hard to think that it was only a single 12. So big ups to those 2, had fun listening to it for the short time i did.

Looks awesome, great box build. Just wait until it breaks in Wkb. ;)

im uploading more to caraudio-forum video directory as we speak. i have some techno on it as well as some roof flex.

we were testing it in a install that had a 18" in it previously and IMO it hit the lows with more authority and was alot more assertive with the tones it put out as well.

that blue is effing sexy as hell. and flex is nice too. i might have to build a new box with that blue lol.

that blue is effing sexy as hell. and flex is nice too. i might have to build a new box with that blue lol.

yea the blue i personally like as well, as for the blac kits black texture paint. i'll do something different on my box so that it draws attention as well.