Mike916

New but loud :)

those arnt my wipers moving, notice the missing rear view mirror? Thats my windshield moving my wiper blades. The rear view mirror is in my passenger seat, u can see it right before i play late night tip.

Thanks!!! and yea, i can care a less what it sounds like out side, if it annoy's people all the more power to it cause u cant hear chit inside the van.

Btw, that wasent the whole video! there was still 2 more songs but my friend did something to the upload and it messed up.

I will post the whole version when it gets on the site again.

mrray13, 144.5 on the new termlab :unsure::unsure::unsure:

My system is only a 144.7 on the new termlab.. 42hz... You sure you are doing a 145.5?

There aint nothing like having a van that you dont give a chit about. :)

mrray13, 144.5 on the new termlab :unsure::unsure::unsure:

My system is only a 144.7 on the new termlab.. 42hz... You sure you are doing a 145.5?

I live in Sactown too. Are you going to go to the dB Drag even at Audio Xpress on Sept 18 in Elk Grove, then the Audio Xpress on Sept 19 in West Sac.

Steve and I use to be on the same. Team Bio. He decided to stop, because of reasons he had. He didnt have time anymore, as his son was starting football. Anyways, his car is loud, i believe the highest he's ever gotten on the TL is 151.3, at least that is what is recorded on the db Drag site. I havent been over to his house in about 3 weeks, but i do know he has the TL Sensor now, so he's probably be tweekin chit. I know he's adding a couple batteries, but its pretty darn loud huh?

Right now in my civic i am doing a 143.1. Thats with 2 10" Atomic Aps, and 1 Earthquake D5 amp, on a fu(ked up electrical system. Are you going to start doing SPL Comps? You should come to the dB Drag events on the 18/19th, and then come to my teams show on the 25th in Lodi. Check out www.team-bio.com

I might be at the one in elk grove, but the thing is with my cone area i will get destroyed when i compete. + that box isnt made right so i get a lot of cancelation.

But yea, i would like to go to Lodi, but not with my van. I dont think it will make it to lodi, its been having a lot of problems lately, and i wont be driving it to far till i get it fixed.

If u want to chill some time hit me up on AIM or MSN and we can get together.

The lower the bass the better :)