Sign in to follow this  
brent338

1 TC-3000 15" db test today...

I got my orion 2500d back from the stereo doc. last night and wired up one of my subs to the amp @ 4 ohms.

didn't play much with the eq. and junk, just set it at about 80Hz, and gain about 3/4.

My kinetik 2400 has not got here yet, so its only drawing from the yellow top under the hood at the moment, but it seems to do fine with the load boss 230A alt., at all but full volume, then I need to step on the gas a little to keep the volts up around 12.

the box is a "team toxic bass/ hexi-base" horn enclosure tuned to about 45Hz.

guys were bored at the shop so I stopped in to test out the single 15"

144.7 db

thats on music, a random song.... not bad huh?

sounds amazingly clean and powerful. painful actually, but in a good way. :drink40:

thanks for all the help guys, build is still not complete, but when I can figure out my stupid digital camera, I'll post all the build pics., and perhaps a few vids?

It is a beefy driver. I had wanted to mess with a quad coil a few years ago. Nice job on the score, hope you get more out when you add the battery.

Great score :slayer:

i got your message on myspace :domoslay:

where do you live ? TX ? :drink40:

nope, W.A.

was bumpin Lil Jon on my way to work today....

a lot louder than the song I played on my Zune to hit that score the other day.

Just brutal. :trippy:

got a little done tonight, remounted sub and mid amps, to make a little room for the boxes... a little bigger than I figured they would be. rewired all my mids for maybe going active in the front sometime in the future, almost done with that.

next, fit the second sub in and bolt them down good. I suppose I should grab a bottle of asprin & hearing plugs for the future passengers. lol.

two subs now...

was demoing for the guy that help me build the boxes, and his lil bro.

Lil Jon...of course, volume cranking slowly up to about 24 (goes to 35) then he jumped outa the front seat and went into his house..... :eek5wavey: