alright so theres a problem that bothers the hell out of me I want an amp I am stuck between the sundown saz-1500d and the audioque aq2200d. the audioque does 2200 at 14.4v Im aware that that it would be almost impossible for me to keep that voltage .SO my main question is which one to get does anyone know what the audioque will put out at like 12.5 to 13 volts thanks for the help guys.

nobody knows yet, i asked the owner directly and was pretty much ignored, but the sundowns are out of stock atm as far as i know.

nobody knows yet, i asked the owner directly and was pretty much ignored, but the sundowns are out of stock atm as far as i know.

yea i was just wondering

The 1500D has a heck of a good track record. :)

alright so theres a problem that bothers the hell out of me I want an amp I am stuck between the sundown saz-1500d and the audioque aq2200d. the audioque does 2200 at 14.4v Im aware that that it would be almost impossible for me to keep that voltage .SO my main question is which one to get does anyone know what the audioque will put out at like 12.5 to 13 volts thanks for the help guys.

That is a great question.

I too am debating nearly the same thing. I really want around 4000 watts at 2 ohms so I think the audioque would be the my best bet but then it's hard to ignore the well proven track record of the 1500Ds...

I didn't ignore you . I told you we had not tested the amp at 12-13 volts, but the math would indicate around 1800 at around 12.5- 13 volts. After talking with you I decided to have it AP tested at 12 volts

I have now had the amp AP tested at an EXACT 12volts with the following results:

1400@12v@1%thd

1800@12v@5%thd

1900@12v@10%thd

I wasn't trying to be evasive answering your question; I just don't like to give numbers based on estimates.

dj