Sign in to follow this  
dave_Edwards

Roll Call---Crutchfield shows

Just letting you local guys know April 12 is the crutchfield show in Harrisonburg Va. and there will be another show the next day in Charlottsville Va, both are 2x MECA shows. Ragnaroksq and I will be making the trip.

any other SQ guys going?

Methinks I'll be tagging along with either one of you :)

we are driving up Friday night staying in Harrisonburg one night, while at the show make reservations for a hotel room in Charlottsville that way we can hit both pretty easy.....long weekend but fun!!!

hmmm that's the weekend of ........never mind lol maybe we will see :)

I won't know until closer to the day.

bump and update-----I already have the rooms booked......I need to know who is coming and who isn't that way I can see how much Irish Whiskey to bring!!

I'll be out of town, will be in DC that weekend.

Are you going to be around this Sunday, though :)

Guess you know my answer :)

hmmm tempting,if i can get the Focus Back together,,but dont wanna promise nothin,busy as hell getting the Mustang ready for chantilly Va(dulles expo)HIN

There is a local dbDrag in Glen Burnie, MD I believe on the same day. Either way, I will not be built in time as usual. :(

There is a local dbDrag in Glen Burnie, MD I believe on the same day. Either way, I will not be built in time as usual. :(

would be down for that show also,,but unfortunatly i dont have woofers at the moment,nothing worth putting in anyhow,Denim we can always get youyr car ready

Bah , we are still working on parts of Daves car . I have his dash bezel curing in my garage right now. :)

can't wait for the show. I have a feeling that Team SSA will be taking SQ "Best of Show" again :)

by the way ramos, i was told today that they caught 3 guys trying to snipe drivers in charlottesville. what the hell is going on there lol

can't wait for the show. I have a feeling that Team SSA will be taking SQ "Best of Show" again :)

by the way ramos, i was told today that they caught 3 guys trying to snipe drivers in charlottesville. what the hell is going on there lol

From what I saw on the news , it was guys just shooting at random cars. Do I need to bring the 45 ? :D

Might need to...

better not take aim at the green machine

Ahh hell yall gonna make me have to shoot some body :)

2 for 2 Team SSA SQ does it again :)

Congrats on the win Dave.............Cant wait to hear more of how the weekend went man!!!!

J

I wish I would have been able to make it. I would've loved to met up with some of you guys...

Edited by kbkid