Sign in to follow this  
soundemon

hi Fi - Can you get back to me?

Hi

I'm just looking for an update on my recone kit. I paid for it Feb 28th so it's been a month now. you said you'd let me know when it shipped but I haven't heard back from you, and I sent an E-mail a few days back inquiring about this with no response. can you get back to me please?

The specifics:

Recone for Ascendant Avalanche 15

paypal transaction # 87M50656HU713662X

my E-mail: soundemonite@gmail.com

Thanks!!

Ben

Bump - I think these guys are back? Hope everything went well at SBN.

Just looking to see whether the recone is actually on its way to me. I'm away for a week next week, and it'd be just my luck if it showed up during that time. never thought it'd take 6 weeks for delivery...

Hello? can someone help me out here? I just want to know if the damn recone is on it's way. is this an unreasonable request? I paid 5 weeks ago and have heard nothing. I'm not complaining about slow shipment or anything, I just want to know if it's on it's way!! :suicide-santa:

Done a long time ago, email me your name and address...been done for well over 3 weeks...

Done a long time ago, email me your name and address...been done for well over 3 weeks...

Thanks for the reply Nick. E-mail sent.

Well another day goes by and still no information is forthcoming. I was hoping that by posting 9 days ago (6 business days) I'd have some kind of answer before I go away for the week. leaving tomorow morning. wondering if theres a recone kit on its way to me...

We had sent out the kit via USPS over 3 weeks ago. Since it is sent priority we do not have any tracking info and I had just "assumed" that it had gotten there at that point as we usually have no issues to Canada via USPS.

I will get another kit out to you today and give this one more try. I wish that UPS, FedEX, DHL... would have better rates/importation fees for Canada as it would simplify things greatly with a tracker.

Thanks,

Scott

We had sent out the kit via USPS over 3 weeks ago. Since it is sent priority we do not have any tracking info and I had just "assumed" that it had gotten there at that point as we usually have no issues to Canada via USPS.

I will get another kit out to you today and give this one more try. I wish that UPS, FedEX, DHL... would have better rates/importation fees for Canada as it would simplify things greatly with a tracker.

Thanks,

Scott

Hi Scott

Thanks for the reply, and I greatly appreciate you sending another kit out. I know that shipping hangups are not your fault. If it does turn out that it was just held up somewhere and I end up with 2 kits, I'll work something out with you , either sending one of them back or just paying for the second one.

Thanks again!

well still no recone. Fi: can you send me the address info you've got for me? maybe theres a mixup there. I'll still wait a couple more weeks here just in case its simply slow shipping.

soundemonite@gmail.com

I got something shipped from by the canadian border, on the canada side, and it took 2 1/2 weeks to get to Fl, USPS is crazy slow with international. Which then crosses to canadian post which sadly isn't a whole lot better.

Almost 2 months and you still haven't recieved your recone? I give you props for being patient this long, but jesus christ this is rediculous.

I ordered one a week ago and Nick said it had been shipped Mon/Tues but nothing has arrived yet, so I don't know what the holdup is on mine, but I expect delays w/ USPS they are unreliable as hell. I'm hoping to have the 2nd car done for the Carlisle Pa show on the 9th-11th of May.

I swear by Fi and we are running them in all of the shop vehicles, and yes I know they are a smaller company, but this crap with shipping is getting rediculous, every other thread is about shipping anymore.

Edited by DB_DRAG_SPL

I've had words with shipping as of late...not happy about it.

I don't want to talk about the TWO MONTH fiasco between ups and the post office getting my stuff here.

just a little hint...i had 2 boxes of parts sitting in god knows where post office for 2 weeks..just chillin...for no apparent reason

Your SSD recone is on its way, that's all i can tell you...i was supposed to have a bunch of cones and baskets today for people's subs, well the coils showed up...the cones and baskets are MIA...

Soundmonte - Your recone is on its way, that's all i can tell you. If your willing to pay a LOT more for shipping and pay UPS for their customs fees and what not we'd be glad to ship it like that, we do international orders via USPS because it saves you guys money...

We're at the mercy of the shipping companies, and there's nothing we can do about it sadly.

when i get shit from canada it simply sucked!.... it took 2-3 months..... customs is a bitch..... i even marked my box as lett then 10 bucks in value... it still got cought up...

FI- Not blaming you guys at all. (once you confirmed that the recone got sent) USPS / Canada post can be a real frusterating way to go - I've had packages show up inside 2 weeks, and had others take over a month. I'd just like for you to send back to me the shipping address you've got on file for me, wouldn't it be terrible if this was all the fault of a wrong digit in the address or zip code? I can provide the paypal transaction number if this helps. soundemonite@gmail.com

If it turns out that this second one if MIA as well, then I'll pay extra for UPS shipping with tracking number. But lets not cross this bridge yet. I also have to believe that if the boxes are not getting to me then eventually they'll be returned to you guys, the senders. (?)

Well the second one shipped arrived today (shipping date april 19th 2008) so who the heck knows where the first one, shipped way back in the beginning of march went to?

Just a quick note: it came with the hemishperical AA dustcap, not the flat carbon fiber dustcap standard on the Avalanche drivers. No big deal i suppose...

Thanks Fi!!

Edited by soundemon

Don't have any of the old ava dustcaps, we don't use them...

Sorry

Sign in to follow this