fbi90909

i got rims the other day.

anyways!(copy & pasted)

obviously they are not for everyone. i like them though. blends well with the car to me. before i put the rims on i measured all around the height of the car to from where the Jacking pioints are. after i put them on there was a 3/4" lift all the way around. so it really needs a drop. i'll get coilovers eventually but not now. i can live w/o them for the time being.

100_1163.jpg

100_1164.jpg

100_1165.jpg

100_1166.jpg

100_1167.jpg

100_1168.jpg

100_1169.jpg

101_0867.jpg

oh yeah and my car is dirty. needs a wash. i should really clay bar it though.

101_0853.jpg

101_0856.jpg

101_0863.jpg

101_0862.jpg

I'm not a big import fan, but that car looks great!!! Subtle yet classy. Don't change a thing!

Very Nice looking. I'd buy some rims for the lincoln if it still looked nice

i really like the rims but i really really like the straight-on look at the headlights

what type of rims are those? looks like mine, i got msr 105s

i really like the rims but i really really like the straight-on look at the headlights

what type of rims are those? looks like mine, i got msr 105s

they are Tenzo R GT-6 in Hyper black, wrapped with Nitto Neo Gens.

those MSR 105's do look really similar.

damn those headlights are sexy. I like the rims and the way they look with the car. What do you htink about the NeoGens? Just wonding was thinking about getting some

yea i got 18s right now witout a drop. it looks like a muscle car lol. but im getting ready to buy speedy lite-8's and megan racing dampener kit.

yea how much u pay for them wheels n tires?

n where did u get ur headlights?

Edited by phi

i love the neogens. they are sexy imo. though i don't have too much experience with other treads as i just got off the stocks tires from since the car was purchased. lawl. stock tires have about 50k miles on them.

the tread noise is a lot different. kinda like a really low pitched whuuurrrrrrrr.

the wheels i bought bfrom wheelsnext.com. came out to $1650. that includes 2 years road hazard warrenty and tax.

as for the headlights they are crappy ass no name halo projectors. got them on ebay for 225. i redid the halo and installed some CCL halos that cost me 40. then retro fitted the original projector it came with(cause they have HORRIBLE OUTPUT, WORSE THAN RUNNING STOCK) with Acura TSX projectors. cost me 170. along with a 5000k HID kits which was another 200. lawl, headlights total cost me about 650.

my highbeams suck compared to the HID's. later i plan to retrofit the high beam with a projector. imo it looks a little weird with the high beam like that and the low beam with a projector.

i love the neogens. they are sexy imo. though i don't have too much experience with other treads as i just got off the stocks tires from since the car was purchased. lawl. stock tires have about 50k miles on them.

the tread noise is a lot different. kinda like a really low pitched whuuurrrrrrrr.

the wheels i bought bfrom wheelsnext.com. came out to $1650. that includes 2 years road hazard warrenty and tax.

as for the headlights they are crappy ass no name halo projectors. got them on ebay for 225. i redid the halo and installed some CCL halos that cost me 40. then retro fitted the original projector it came with(cause they have HORRIBLE OUTPUT, WORSE THAN RUNNING STOCK) with Acura TSX projectors. cost me 170. along with a 5000k HID kits which was another 200. lawl, headlights total cost me about 650.

my highbeams suck compared to the HID's. later i plan to retrofit the high beam with a projector. imo it looks a little weird with the high beam like that and the low beam with a projector.

im stand behind kuhmos they are really great tires. i am going to buy my wheels online and then just get kuhmos locally. online they charge a lot more than what i can get locally. wow 600+ on headlights thats crazy no wonder it looks so good. tell me about the CCL halos how did u redo the halos. i have some generic ones off ebay as well but the halos r messed up and weak. im going to buy new headlights anyways but prolly they will become weak as well so if i can redo them like yours that would be nice. maybe i can use this set i got now and try to tweak with it.

the halos are basically these, mine were slightly different though

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Car-Angel-E...sspagenameZWDVW

all you gotta do is take the headlight apart. sit the headlight in the oven at 220 degree Fahrenheit for 5 minutes. then pry them apart. sitting it in the oven will soften the glue up which would allow you to take it apart. anyways after you take the head light apart just take the CCFL and either place it over the existing halo or remove the old halo and just sit the CCFL in it's area. i just sit mine over it. i then used high strength 2 part epoxy and glued it to the head light. wired them up to my side marker and good to go. so when ever i turn on my park lights they halos light up. like in my sig. the headlights are off but the park lights are on. though i plan on changing the halo out of them. initially i was going to run 4 of them in blue but i broke one assembling the last light. which cause me to take them down to only 2. i might switch up to white. and run all 4.

as a side note i have had them installed almost 2 months now. i have yet to be pulled over for running the halos. and yes they are CLEARLY visible in the day time. i also work and live on a navy base, i go thru an MP post every day and have never been told or warned about them. i just get compliments. lawl.

check this pic out in full.

8cdc5d36.jpg

Edited by fbi90909

thats really cool how clearly they show up in daytime, from the ebay pix, they look kinda thin but on your car its perfect. yea, i had mine for over a year now n when it was working (first 5 months) i never got any problems with the law lol. i dont think there is a law against them, they're stock on bmws. the new bmws headlights are insane, they look like evil eyes that make u just wanna stare and then drive into a ditch. lol

no, they are actually really thin. that's how i broke one, but the output is great. there are other types of halos out there. some wtih a little casing over it that give off a BMW look. or you can make your own with 2 LED's an a clear plastic curtain rod. lawl.

i needs to get sleep now. up early. :/

looks good man i could only dream of my civic ever looking that cool. :(

looking good.........

todd lets see that lincoln

IMO, the tint looks out of place on that car.

The wheels look very good, though.

very nice. i love those tires, i had them on the mini cooper in 215/45/17, and sold the 17s and got 18s, with the same tire in 215/35/18! love em, and they're CHEAP!!!!

Car looks great!!

car looks good, adn those rims really work on it.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: