Sign in to follow this  
osiris999

need xxx recone

I have a 12 inch 04 model re xxx and need a recone for it. i want to make it into a 15 inch sub though. i will need a basket for it to. the amp being used does 1600 watts at 4 ohms. how much will a recone and basket cost? thanks

We are all gone to SBN, i made a thread about it when we left.

I just got back to the computer, ill spend some time on here later tonight when i get done with the stuff i have to do right now and get you a quote.

Need to know your zip code and what amp you are running.

Thanks!

-Nick

the amp is a soundstream van gogh 1600.2. it does 1600 watts at 4 ohms. zipcode is 70363 also. thanks for writing back i must have overlooked that you guys had left.

Looking at $141 for the kit and shipping (kit, basket, gasket, terminals, screws...).

Thanks,

Scott

Looking at $141 for the kit and shipping (kit, basket, gasket, terminals, screws...).

Thanks,

Scott

ok where do i send the payment

paypal Sales"at"ficaraudio.com

When you send the payment please include, what it is for (Dual 2ohm XXX 15" Recone + basket, terminals, gasket, screws)

Also in the comment box please include your name,address,phone number, and email as well.

Thanks!

-Nick

I actually need the same thing, I have an '04 12" XXX, want to keep it a 12 though, but it needs a recone. And I heard that you guys at Fi Audio could help me out. If you could, I'd appreciate it :)

email me your zip code

nick ' at ' ficaraudio.com

email me your zip code

nick ' at ' ficaraudio.com

ok, thanks again. you should be getting an email from jdonahoo03@msn.com

Sign in to follow this