Sign in to follow this  
RXZILLA

USACI back in DFW area

Yes... I have moved from Corpus Christi and have brought back USACI to the DFW area. I look foward to getting back in the groove with everyone here. You can check out

www.myspace.com/usaciofnorthtexas

If you need to know who I am and what I have done, go to

www.myspace.com/bigmel22

Thats my life story and I hope to lower the boom in the DFW area.

i guess ill be the 1st to ask the question that gets me banned off of the uSck forum.

are you going to be running Nornal events or are you going to make them 3pointers and tripple the entry fee ?

RR was mad cuss we/I begged for an event in the area and they did 1 last yr and did the Tripple point / tripple entery fee and lil or noone was intrested.

:shrug:

and all of the events were labled as DALLAS TX ? but nowhere neer the city limits... usually 80mi from Dallas to be exact.

not starting crap just want to know where you stand in all of this.

oh and welcome to D/Fw

i guess ill be the 1st to ask the question that gets me banned off of the uSck forum.

are you going to be running Nornal events or are you going to make them 3pointers and tripple the entry fee ?

RR was mad cuss we/I begged for an event in the area and they did 1 last yr and did the Tripple point / tripple entery fee and lil or noone was intrested.

:shrug:

and all of the events were labled as DALLAS TX ? but nowhere neer the city limits... usually 80mi from Dallas to be exact.

not starting crap just want to know where you stand in all of this.

oh and welcome to D/Fw

If a dealer wants a show I will travel to their town. Where ever the show is is where it will be labeled. If the person hosting the show wants a triple point then we can do one so long as the fees are paid to USACI main office. Entry fee are posted on the myspace I have set up.

where can i view a copy of the rules for SPL

edit: is there a version that does not require a Lawer to translate

Edited by Lord Baccus