Sign in to follow this  
Bill Metts

Customer Service at Sundown

Hey I have to throw Jacob Fuller a huge thankyou for helping to save my arse at SBN. One of the 3000s i have had a leak in the operating smoke pod (and as we all know if the the smoke is allowed to escape from the amp it stops working... if you don't know, that smoke needs to stay on the inside, once it escapes yor amp will no longer work properly) and Jacob found a way to get me another one. This thread is really bringing to light all of those behind the scenes... not just Jacob or the owners but anyone who has gone out of their way to make their customers' experience a good one. Thanx to all those behind the scenes. If you have had an experience THAT IS POSITIVE please share... hey everyone deserves a pat on the back. fing05.gif:drink40:

Edited by Fi-150man

:WELCOME: and +1 for Jacob.

smoke.... what? Is that a joke or is that really in the amp?

He's kidding -- when an amp "smokes" the joke is that the smoke is what made it work since when the smoke is gone it doesn't work anymore :)

smoke.... what? Is that a joke or is that really in the amp?

He's kidding -- when an amp "smokes" the joke is that the smoke is what made it work since when the smoke is gone it doesn't work anymore :)

Lol.

Never heard that one before.

i have....... and i agree jacob is tha ,man!

how by the way,,,,, how did you break tha seal>??? what did it take?

Edited by bigjon