chrisminner

missinglinkaudio ups your voltage

i know :)

but ill be rollin 15.5v dailly and the 16v batterys will be for when i wanna enter the extream class...

they read closer to 18v when tied together :)

i have bigger plans for my SPLXplorer

We can make you one to charge at 18volt as well. With two you could do quick connects and roll 18v to the lane the swap it back over for the ride home! For future competitors we can accomplish this set up with one unit. Lord ) if you decide to do this let us know I'll hook you up! Sorry I didn't know you were planing on running a 16v set up or I would of mentioned this set up.

not a problem im gonna go and Smoke some additudes first then as the yr progressis im going to pull out tha Bigg Guns :)

let em think they doing something then Crush there sprit...complete Domination is the goal

if i use the 16v batterys now ill tipp my hand as to what is to come and im not ready to jump into Extream just yet :domoslay:

Edited by Lord Baccus

Cool,

Your opinion how is the overall look of the module? When your ready to jump we'll help in anyway we can. Thank you,

MLA

Cool,

Your opinion how is the overall look of the module? When your ready to jump we'll help in anyway we can. Thank you,

MLA

Looks Great and easy to install from what i skimmed from the instructions :)

I did wind up removing the altanator so i could get the crimp pliers in and a solid grip so the connection would be secure, the collector plus was down & on the back side of the alt in the SPLXplorer, so i did the extra work so as not to half step with this new device.

after installation, battery was resting @ 12.85v, i did start the car and it went to 15.6v for a few seconds then backed off to 15.25v & after it was warm was ideling @ 14.89valso noticed as i drove to work my headlights were brighter than normal but nothing to be concerned about :) noticed when i turned off the motor the batterys did come to a rest @ 13.14v

tomarrow i will turn on the sound system and feel the differance :slayer:

will post pics later

I am Impressed :domoslay:

Edited by Lord Baccus