Aaron Clinton

New Home Page Contest !!!!!!!!

SoundSolutionsAudio.com Home Page Design Contest

Prize: Free Kicker Car Audio T-Shirt, provided by Polecat of Kicker, Stillwater Designs.

Guidelines: Design a new front page for www.SoundSolutionsAudio.com and www.TeamSSAudio.com. Anyone who becomes a member or is a current member, including mods are allowed to submit an entry. It has to stay with the car audio and automotive performance and computer technology theme of the site. The moderators and I will choose a top five then they will be posted to be voted on by all members. The closing date for submissions is October 30th, 2004.

Rules:

1. A modern look with a tradition layout.

2. Use cars / trucks and car audio equpiment in the design.

3. A female figure can be included, (but not required) but nothing that would show the face or private parts. So nothing questionable in picture.

4. There must be seperate images or links for; Home, Forum, Online Store, Forum, and Chatroom.

5. Either a hi-res { 1280 by 1024 } and a low-res { 1024 by 768 } version.

6. All submissions will be emailed titled SSA Home Page Contest to me as an attachment to denim1@gmail.com

7. Once again, anyone who becomes a member or is a current member, including mods are allowed to submit an entry.

8. The closing date for submissions is October 30th, 2004.

Any questions email me at denim1@gmail.com or pm me on http://www.SoundsolutionsAudio.com/forum

thanks and good luck,

TeamSSAudio

Edited by denim

:D

I have a fwe submissions, but more are needed, I wanted to get at least 15 before the deadline

there is no store?

can u post the link url's so i can put them in already b4 sending it.

we need the link for future reference or possible link to KickinAudio.com, we have not worked out those details, I wanted to link SSA and Kickin togethor, that would be sweet stuff

What would that take? Details?

Regarding the above statement.

Gotta advertise this link all over the place -- people will flock from CA.com -- there are a bunch of great photoshop people there.

- Steve

Oh what I mean is seperate images that are similar that would be used for the links on the main page, not an acutal link, Mark will code the physical links behind the image, just like the fastreply, add reply, options, and new topic buttons at the bottom of this page, they are images and they all look similar and navigate the user to a different place once the image is clicked

that was kinda confusing^^

need more entries

y dotn u make one ur self

y dotn u make one ur self

I should, but i have not been home enough recently to do one, I will try to soon

ummmmm, so did i win, i want my damned t shirt.....

:woot:

ummmmm, so did i win, i want my damned t shirt.....

:woot:

I have to get in touch with mark and see about changing the main page