Sign in to follow this  
valusft

New project Speaker help

Well long story but i have a 95 toyota camry 4 door, this is the first car i ever got. Got it when i was 16, wrecked it that same year, now its almost done being fixed and i am currently 18. But now that it is almost done i am excited because it is a nice car to put a good system in it. So i was wondering what kind of speakers to put in my car. The HU i wanted to go with was the Kenwood Excelon x792. The speaker sizes are 6.5" in the front and 6x9" in the rear. I like speakers that give really nice sound quality and i listen to all types of music but mostly hip hop. Also i wanted something that is going to be loud too. I plan on amplifying it as well. So any ideas on what kind of speakers to get? i plan to spend around 500 bucks at the most for all 4 speakers.

Well long story but i have a 95 toyota camry 4 door, this is the first car i ever got. Got it when i was 16, wrecked it that same year, now its almost done being fixed and i am currently 18. But now that it is almost done i am excited because it is a nice car to put a good system in it. So i was wondering what kind of speakers to put in my car. The HU i wanted to go with was the Kenwood Excelon x792. The speaker sizes are 6.5" in the front and 6x9" in the rear. I like speakers that give really nice sound quality and i listen to all types of music but mostly hip hop. Also i wanted something that is going to be loud too. I plan on amplifying it as well. So any ideas on what kind of speakers to get? i plan to spend around 500 bucks at the most for all 4 speakers.

id get 2 sets of these they can be found on ebay for about $260 a set and from what i hear they will make you cream yourself..lol i myself have 2 sets comming my way

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=1078

1078.jpg

these are also very good speakers for the money http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/shop/in...p;productId=305

JL_VR650-CS.jpg

Edited by denalilvr