jonbearsmt

doing a job for a cheap ass

Please tell me that's not a linear actuator right in the middle of the gd trunk :( Is the dude's name Bruce ? lol :)

bad ramos....bad :Bling:

glad u didnt take that job and tell him his car is not a DONK...In honest opinion once u would have started he would kept coming back over and over.

Top 5 Things We Have Learned From This...

1. Thats not a donk...thats a damn Lincoln Town Car(90's model)

2. Some people are dumb...why spend so much on ur car and u live in a trailer(no knock on trailers...but its an issue when ur car probably cost just a much)

3. Some people think lots of speakers are loud..

4. Cars look mean with bull horns!!!

5. I like big rims...but not on senior citzen cars...

Thank you and god bless.

shambo da rambo

Go with some subs from american bass they got some god sounding 15's for the price..i can get you some good prices let me know.

Go with some subs from american bass they got some god sounding 15's for the price..i can get you some good prices let me know.

your losted

your losted

lol

2. Some people are dumb...why spend so much on ur car and u live in a trailer(no knock on trailers...but its an issue when ur car probably cost just a much)

Thank you and god bless.

shambo da rambo

its a 96 i think

ur a donk cop i know.. everyone here is..

FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME..... that is my trailer...... and its location location location. if you wanna go stack for stack we can do that.

he thinks hes loud your right about that

you know u like his car,.

Thank you and god bless.

shambo da rambo

its a 96 i think

ur a donk cop i know.. everyone here is..

FOR THE LAST pucking TIME..... that is my trailer...... and its location location location. if you wanna go stack for stack we can do that.

he thinks hes loud your right about that

you know u like his car,.

i cant lie...Jesus wont let me like his car...

now as for cars with big rims this one is much better....

http://www.tuningfever.fr/en/pics/cat-123-...mobile-donk.php

dont get me wrong....i like cars...but i have a 77 buick regal....and im much more into engines than rims and paint

i hear you...

and i hate this shit when people say that cars with 24s are not donks..... that is not true..

thay may not be CURRENT donks but that are donks. 30 inch tires are within the past year being made by more then 1 company.

years ago 24's were the biggest you could find... those were donks.. then 26... those were donks.. then 28's those were donks... and now 30 and 31's those are donks too....

just cause hes not 30's like the dope boys dont mean hes not a donk... he works for a living...

and i know someone is gonnna wikipida donk... and ill tell you this... come to this down and see that car rolling down the street. then tell me its not like a donky

lol.. hot mess...where is his neon in the trunk are is that not the chit anymore? where are the blades?

blades are a huge problem in this area... 9 out of 10 cars have them.. makes me wanna throw up...

and he has neons under the car and in the trunk.