Sign in to follow this  
P2KMax

How good are these speakers?

im looking at replaceing my stock speakers with a set of CADENCE SOUND SYSTEMS CWM 6 KIT COMPONENT SPEAKER SYSTEM in the front and a set of Cadence Cadence Flash 5.25" 2-way Speakers for the rear the problem is i never heard them or of the name before are they any good? or should i shop around for some kappa's i want a good sound inside the car.

Well, you've come to the right place for help. I own a Cadence amplifier and I love it...so far. I don't have any experience with there speakers however. I do have kappas in my car and I LOVE them. But, as always, wait for some more people to give you their opinions!

got no budget really..lol just came across those at a local shop and they are to cheap to be true. i was thinking about going with rainbow audio as well but dont know just yet i wana try out the speakers but dont wana buy them if they suck so i ask the smart/audio ppl in ssa cause around here they think lanzar better then Re audio but they never heard of re :|

i cant really comment on cadence speakers but ones that i do like are jl audio and boston accoustics they both make great speakers..here check out this site to get an idea of the different kinds of speakers out there, keep in mind you can get most of them from ebay much cheaper..so if you see something you like dont be deterred from it because of the price

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm

I can vouch for Boston speakers. I've heard them in two separate installs and they just blew me away.

well since hes new i dont think he really knows much about a diy speaker set..to be honest i dont think i really know much about a diy speaker set..can you give more info?

well since hes new i dont think he really knows much about a diy speaker set..to be honest i dont think i really know much about a diy speaker set..can you give more info?

What do you mean by more info? :)

I'd lurk on ZaphAudio and read all of his reviews...look on Madisound for what fits into the budget...

What do you mean by more info? :)

I'd lurk on ZaphAudio and read all of his reviews...look on Madisound for what fits into the budget...

when you said diy first thing poped in my mind was mixing and matching certain components..lol

It's mixing and matching tweeters and midbasses/midranges :) Basically doing the job that the makers of passives are doing, but you have control over the tradeoffs that are made.