Sign in to follow this  
DBDesigns Inc.

Nick or Scott?? Please Read.

I have sent you all a few emails etc. I know you all are very busy people. Im just wanting to know what the status is on the Replacement BTL/parts etc. that you all are sending..

If one of you could call me when you get time or let me know here I would really appreciate it.

Thank You

Alex@DBDesignsInc.

Edited by DBDesigns Inc.

Alex, spoke with you yesterday. Should have trackers to you tomorrow.

Thanks,

Scott

Nick or scott.

I have been trying to contact you for a few days now. I know that you all are busy. Scott told me he would contact me the next day after i called about the BTL 15 that was supposed to be sent. I got the recones but no Sub. I was informed that it made its way onto the wrong pallet and that you all found it and would send it out.

It has been about 2 1/2 weeks now and still nothing. Could you all let me know what the status is on it? Thanks

Tracking information is posted bellow. It has been 60 days on the sub take a week or 2 for build time.

Sorry to to have bothered you all. Just need to know.

Thanks Alex @DBDesignsInc.

Billing information has been sent to UPS. Check site later for updated shipment status or contact shipper for more details.

Tracking Number: 1Z X74 97Y 03 4112 554 4

Type: Package

Shipped To: CUMMINGS, GA, US

Shipped/Billed On: 04/22/2008

Service: GROUND

Weight: 65.00 Lbs

Multiple Packages: 2

hmmmm im in kind of the same situation....if my recones dont come tomorrow im gonna have the shop i ordered through call scott.

I understand. I'm not trying to be a pest or anything. When all else fails ill post it in this thread. They are good people no doubt and I understand they get busy sometimes. Well all the time. Im just wondering what the status is.

Got the BTL today. Thanks for everything you guys. I know its been a pain in the ass and i do apologize.

So a very well due thank you goes out to Scott, nick, and everyone at FI for taking care of the situation.

Everything is ready for the new build. My toy will be here friday thanks to Shawn. I hope it helps him out.

Once again thanks for everyone here at DBDesignsInc.

Sign in to follow this