Sign in to follow this  
Aruman

Wich one will be better?

Hey guys recently i've got my new equipments which consist of US Amps/RE Audio

2x US Amps MD21

2x US Amps MD-3D

4x RE 6.5Comp Set

4x RE SX 12" Dual 4ohms

As for electrical I'm planning a 250 or 300a Ohio Gen and for Batteries 1x Power Master D5100R under the hood and 2x Power Master D3100 in the back close the the amps.( the amps and batts will be at each side of the trunk)

Now I was wonder which would be the best way to wired the amps and the batteries, plan A or B?

plan A.

first i was thinking to put each MD-3D on each Power Master D3100 and 2x 1/0 awg wire for each battery (from front to the back), and the two MD-21 hooked up to the front battery (the Power Master D5100R) and 2x runs of 4Awg wire, thus 1x 4awg for each MD-21 the MD-21 will also be in he trunk installed, so total I will have to run 6x wires from the front to the back 4x 1/0Awg and 2x 4Awg.

Plan B

But now I was thinking to use each Power Master D3100 for a MD-3D and a MD-21 and the other D3100 for the other two Amps thus sharing each batts for the amps,

and for wires I'll be running 4x 1/0Awg from front to the back and from there I'll use shorter 4awg wires for the MD-21's, so saving some wires

now what do you guys think which one will be the best plan A or B ,thus saving some wires and sharing the batts or let the D3100 for the Subs Amps only? will it be ok or i will loose power sharing the batteries?

anyways thanks.