Are the zapco SP7-SL and arc audio PEQ 1/2 din mountable, as in can I mount them under my denon HU in my 1 1/2 din dash?

If so, how would I go bout doing this? Just take out the pocket and slide in the eq?

? What sort of mount do you expect? Why do you want one of their eq's?

I just wanted to flush mount it underneath the denon. I was looking into an in dash eq for some fine tuning at arms reach. Which one would you suggest?

For the money you'd have to pay for them, I'd just get a differnet h/u

Could you work an Audiocontrol piece into a center console somehow?

Or maybe something hidden in a glove compartment...

I'm not getting a different head unit, thats why I'm asking about eq's.

I was thinking about the Audiocontrol Four.1. I guess thats my only real option as far as in dash mounting goes.

why pay more for something that won't do the trick. I think people are having trouble helping you because it's not cleat what you are trying to get accomplished.

Well I just bought a Denon A100 and I understand it doesn't have a built in EQ, so I'm looking for some in dash options

What exactly do you need to fix with the eq?

It's just speculation at this point, but I thought I would need the EQ to get everything sounding like I want it to. Would it be better to just set the gain on the amps?

The Zapco SP7 is 1/2 Din I have one in my system. The SP-7 does not have a sub volume control, and is Symbolink it can be converted to RCA's it is a nice piece just like all Zapco products but to use it as dash fill would be a waste of money.

How much control/processing are you looking for?

I'm not just using it as a dash filler, I just want to be able to have more EQ control. I'm going to have a 2 way active setup with a couple Fi Q's and I just want to be able to get the most out of them.

I would go with a trunk mouted EQ.....show off the Denon, don't make it play second fiddle to a dash mouted. Even if you go with a dash EQ, hide it or something.