Sign in to follow this  
DasBot

TC Sounds Auction

Did anyone go to the auction? Did Thilo zap up the whole thing?

Word on the street is that Thilo got everything back except for one patent.

How is that possible, if he had money to do that legally it should be going to his creditors.

You wonder how the US economy is in the crapper compared to other companies? We have all sorts of jacked laws regarding businesses; however, in this case I'd rather see Thilo do okay.

You wonder how the US economy is in the crapper compared to other companies? We have all sorts of jacked laws regarding businesses; however, in this case I'd rather see Thilo do okay.

I'd rather see them go to someone who knows how to run a company. And most countries economies are doing poorly right now as well, maybe not as bad as ours but they aren't doing great either.

How is that possible, if he had money to do that legally it should be going to his creditors.

He didn't declare bankruptcy: his incorporated business did. Totally different animals.

He didn't declare bankruptcy: his incorporated business did. Totally different animals.

True, incorporating is meant to protect individuals from this sort of thing.

I'd rather see them go to someone who knows how to run a company. And most countries economies are doing poorly right now as well, maybe not as bad as ours but they aren't doing great either.

Do you read the world news? Most of Western Europe and the manufacturing sectors in Asia are more than fine. Of course other than the run off from OUR real estate market. I am hugely pro-American, but right now our business practices are killing us and if we don't change well :shtf: