Sign in to follow this  
mattd0344

AA Havoc 15

I am looking to purchase a AA Havoc 15" sub but have no idea where to view prices or even purchase one. I've gone to the main site but there is no where to see how much it cost or anywhere to buy it. Can anyone help me out?

Gotta go through a local dealer, or a dealer that is closest to you. Where are you located?

Thanks!

-Nick

Gotta go through a local dealer, or a dealer that is closest to you. Where are you located?

Thanks!

-Nick

I'm in denver, colorado

I am looking to purchase a AA Havoc 15" sub but have no idea where to view prices or even purchase one. I've gone to the main site but there is no where to see how much it cost or anywhere to buy it. Can anyone help me out?

haha.. didnt take you long!!

haha.. didnt take you long!!

lol nope! gotta figure this stuff out..its buggin me

I don't have the dealer list, so at this point and time I can't point you in the right direction. Ill be able to get it on Monday and let you know where you need to go to. I'm wanting to say that there is a dealer in Colorado, but i'm not 100% on that...there are 21 that I know but i'm not totally sure on their locations.

Thanks!

-Nick

I don't have the dealer list, so at this point and time I can't point you in the right direction. Ill be able to get it on Monday and let you know where you need to go to. I'm wanting to say that there is a dealer in Colorado, but i'm not 100% on that...there are 21 that I know but i'm not totally sure on their locations.

Thanks!

-Nick

OK, I'll keep you to it! I'll send you a message around that time frame. Thanks Nick, I appreciate it.

Sign in to follow this