Sign in to follow this  
Woodlawn Cabinetry

Icon 10 & Icon 12 - Need Dimensions

I have a customer that wants to use either of subwoofers mentioned for a silverado install.

Which ever model is used is dependent upon which subwoofer will fit given the design of the enclosure and the customer has already told me he has tired to obtain the same information with no response.

SubDims.jpg

Edited by Mr Cabinetry

I checked our record and I did not get the email. Between Mark and I, every non-spam email is answered.

As for measurements:

Like John said it is a standard 12 spoke 10" & 12" basket, so approx. non-uniform measurements from a 10" model I have here:

C: 6"

D: 6.5"

E: 3.5"

F: 3.5"

H: .5"

I: 2.5"

J: .5"

All the rest are stanard 12 spoke 10" basket.

I don't know all of it, but I'm sure you've gotten measurements on the 12 spoke basket before. It's the same.

You can find most of the other pertinent information on the ICON site.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/products/icon/index.html

With all due respect johnecon2001, you are confused.

I have never asked for the dimensions for the subwoofers mentioned before, I have however have asked for and received the full dimensions for the FI Audio Q 12 and FI Audio Q 1o and Sound Splinter RL-s 15, correction, I didn't need to ask for the RL-s 15 dimensions because their posted on Sound Splinters Website.

I don't know all of it, but I'm sure you've gotten measurements on the 12 spoke basket before. It's the same.

I have never asked for the dimensions for the subwoofers mentioned before, I have however have asked for and received the full dimensions for the FI Audio Q 12 and FI Audio Q 1o and Sound Splinter RL-s 15, correction, I didn't need to ask for the RL-s 15 dimensions because their posted on Sound Splinters Website.

Phil, the Q 10's basket dimensions can be used for the Icon 10's basket dimensions as they only differ in color. :)

I checked our record and I did not get the email. Between Mark and I, every non-spam email is answered.

As for measurements:

Like John said it is a standard 12 spoke 10" & 12" basket, so approx. non-uniform measurements from a 10" model I have here:

Demin,

Thanks for the information, as always, it is greatly appreciated.

Phil

Woodlawn Cabinetry

And the one I pulled dimensions from is the one in my avatar. So for the Icon 12, the 12" version of the Q can be substituted for basket dimensions as they are the same (other then color). :)

Phil, the Q 10's basket dimensions can be used for the Icon 10's basket dimensions as they only differ in color. :)

Really!!!! Cool Beans, thanks for that little tidbit of info.

As for measurements:

Demin,

Phil

Woodlawn Cabinetry

If need be, when I get our lilsuper8" (and 12" proto for that matter) I can attempt to remember to pull dims off it for you. I mention it because the demand the 8" is crazy and we have not even finalized the model yet.

As for measurements:

Demin,

Phil

Woodlawn Cabinetry

If need be, when I get our lilsuper8" (and 12" proto for that matter) I can attempt to remember to pull dims off it for you. I mention it because the demand the 8" is crazy and we have not even finalized the model yet.

If you would be kind enough to do so and post those spec's ( dims ) for those subs, I would appreciate that as well.

As for measurements:

Demin,

Phil

Woodlawn Cabinetry

If you would be kind enough to do so and post those spec's ( dims ) for those subs, I would appreciate that as well.

Sounds good, just waiting on the proto and accumulation of funds to carry out the line. And just in case, the 15" Icon, is the same basket dims as a 15" Q, so the above measurements still stand.