stevew007

40.1 on 4 8 volt trojans ??/

just wondering if the 40.1 will burp off of 4 8 volt trojans @ 1 ohm. i already have the batt so buying something different is out of the question

if they can handle 18v system then it will...

If it's maximum voltage is 16v, then NO.

I'm sure you are wiring those batts in pairs of series then paralleling them together, correct?

if they can handle 18v system then it will...

If it's maximum voltage is 16v, then NO.

I'm sure you are wiring those batts in pairs of series then paralleling them together, correct?

think it will do 17+ volts

unmodded?

IF it can then... why this topic, lol?

i've never used 8v batts or 16v batts but if i had to guess, i'd assume each 8v rests at 8.8v?

That's 17.6v series-d.

I tell you what, email Incriminator audio if it can stock with no mods. That's your best answer.

You could also contact Powermaster and ask Scottie Johnson if it needs modding. He has used about 5,000 of these before. Well, not that many, lol but a lot.

just wondering if the 40.1 will burp off of 4 8 volt trojans @ 1 ohm. i already have the batt so buying something different is out of the question

It's ready to go! No mods needed will run 16 volt system out of the box!! :)

Thanks,

Nick

unmodded?

IF it can then... why this topic, lol?

i've never used 8v batts or 16v batts but if i had to guess, i'd assume each 8v rests at 8.8v?

That's 17.6v series-d.

I tell you what, email Incriminator audio if it can stock with no mods. That's your best answer.

You could also contact Powermaster and ask Scottie Johnson if it needs modding. He has used about 5,000 of these before. Well, not that many, lol but a lot.

i made the post because some amps will pull an ass load of amps and i'm not sure these batterys will handle it