Sign in to follow this  
apoc06

BTL Recone price

Well got a show coming up on May 18th and would like a recone before then. So how much shipped to area code 33027 for a 18" d1 Fully loaded BTL recone shipped here before the 18th?

Well got a show coming up on May 18th and would like a recone before then. So how much shipped to area code 33027 for a 18" d1 Fully loaded BTL recone shipped here before the 18th?

up

Loaded 18" Recone is $110 + 15 shipping.

Do you have paypal or how do you want to do it?

Thanks!

-Nick

I have paypal...and i guess there's no way to get it here by the 18th then?

In order to get it there in time priority mail will be $28 to get it to you in time. If you want it it will go out on Monday, you are looking at 2 days for the kit to arrive to you. Shoot me an email back.

If you paypal, please give us your Name, Address, Telephone Number, Email address, What the money is for (18" fully loaded BTL Dual whatever ohm load you need recone). In the comment box in the paypal screen.

Sales "at" ficaraudio.com is the paypal address. Please make sure that you include the above information, a lot of times we get people that send money in and we don't have a clue what it is for.

Just let us know!

Thanks!

-Nick

In order to get it there in time priority mail will be $28 to get it to you in time. If you want it it will go out on Monday, you are looking at 2 days for the kit to arrive to you. Shoot me an email back.

If you paypal, please give us your Name, Address, Telephone Number, Email address, What the money is for (18" fully loaded BTL Dual whatever ohm load you need recone). In the comment box in the paypal screen.

Sales "at" ficaraudio.com is the paypal address. Please make sure that you include the above information, a lot of times we get people that send money in and we don't have a clue what it is for.

Just let us know!

Thanks!

-Nick

payment sent friday or saturday...One thing though...i forgot to put my address in on the comment box. I sent an email though with my adress to sales@ficaraudio.com though. I know you should be able to get my shipping adress from paypal, but i sent it just in case.

Edited by apoc06

Went out the other day via usps..you should have it today if not then saturday.

Went out the other day via usps..you should have it today if not then saturday.

k coo...didn't come yesterday....Hopefully it comes today :-)

can you guys check and see where the recone is...i would, just don't have a tracking number

Don't have a tracking number either, it went out priority via USPS...

lol yea...forgot that haha

lol yea...forgot that haha

Well it appears it did arrive in time. the front office of my complex i guess was the one to get it. IDK why but they did. They just gave me the notice that it was here though. I feel like :biggun: :biggun: :biggun:...they made me miss out my chance of winning a 100 bucks.

Sign in to follow this