Sign in to follow this  
Travo-18

T/S Params for BTL?

Soon.

Tell Pete to stop modeling by the T/S parameters and just listen to what we say to do :). lol.

j/w wondering any update on the T/S parameters for the BTL? I've designed box for same as what I would old BTL, but still curious to see difference in numbers.

For the BTL's yes.

It will tell you to slap it in a 9 cubic foot sealed box to be 'optimal' +/- 3dB...and that is not the case.

The only thing that box program is good for is to calculate vent length vs. area of the enclosure..

yes, I know I only use the programs a a guidleline, which usually works out pretty good, but it would just be interesting to see compared to the regular BTL, plus you telling me I don't need the parameters still doesn't answer if I should use the same box designs as the original. J/W xmax, and if same size box is correct, and FS, and box tuning. would be nice to have some guidelines posted, to ease calls and e-mails to you guys.

I know you have a lot going on, and I'm patient,

keep up the good work

Matt

I would have changed the recommended enclosures had they need to have been changed with the new sub, they don't because it still works great in those boxes within that range.

Sign in to follow this