pimpn PT

new kid on the block

I have a 2001 PT Cruiser with a alpine 9887 hu: I used to have to pussy type s subs in the hatch and just didnt cut it at all. Saw the FI Q and fell in love.. :wub: So here is my questions if a get the Q 15 with BP and a Bxi1206D amp and then a PDX100.4 what do i need to do to so i have adequete electric power to have it all run???and if yall have any product suggestions please feel free...but i am only 17 and just graduated high school so i aint the richest kid around.

Stock battery? Do you know what your alternator is rated for?

Im sure things would be fine as most stock electrical systems (with an upgraded battery) will do 1500W total system power or less under normal listening situations fairly well. (Puts on flame retardant suit).

Thanks,

Scott

yea stock battery i not sure about alt. when i had the type s subs the headlights would dim the subs hit.. what kind of battery would you recommend and what about the power wire size and fuse size??

do the big 3 (do a search in the forum)....also see whats the biggest batt. you can go whith up front(mybe see if you can also put a batt in the back).....brands of batts: optima,kenetick,powermaster........ then start looking to upgrade the alt

go with 1/0 wire, no reason not to.