Sign in to follow this  
P2KMax

OK time for a redo of the whole system

OK as some know i got a 2000 maxima i just got rid of one hu and got another and still haveing whing noise issues so its time to make away with the whole boss system and add a amp to my mids and highs.Hopefully this will stop the noise.My car had gotten broken in to and i they got me good ( happend 2 days ago) here are some pics of my old set up.

front batt

frontbattvm9.jpg

Back Batt

backbattnsubsel8.jpg

2 15's american bass

215tn4.jpg

now to redo it all im thinking about gettin rid of those ugly super start batt and adding 2 kinetik just the issue im having is which one? and as far as subs go? there are no name brand out here they got stuff like lanzar and pyle :| so im stuck on wat subs to use?

OK. A lot of things going on in your post.

We need

-Budget

-What you need (subs, amps, alts batteries, sound deadening etc...)

-What your goal is.

My first suggestion is to use powermaster batteries instead of Kinetiks.

I would also look into direct order subwoofer companies (mainly Mach 5, SSA and Fi, oh and soundsplinter as well).

budget is not to much of a worry i got bout 5 grand or so save up as far as a alternator go for the maxima i havent found one i want spl stright off the wall bass.

well the first thing i would do is invest in a decent alarm. my truck was broken into about three years ago. picked up an alarm and the installers put a flashing led light in the pillar that is visible through the windshiled and i haven't had any attempted break-ins since.

i just got a clifford alarm installed and they added it to the trian horn so when it goes off yea it gets someone attention

how about the 15'' icon/sae-1000d for $520. that is what i would do if i had the space. throw it in a 4.0ft^3 @32hz and call it a day. or i could sell you two barely used 12'' infinity kappa perfects, your choice....haha.

i was thinkin about going one speaker and that package does have a good price on it..lol yea but as far as what i need EVERYTHING dam when i had the 15 the whole rear deck would move and sound like a tin can :|