Sign in to follow this  
nyankees278

12" Fi BL Meterd

it will be da loudest thang on da block!!

Alan Dante has some competition

ok so how loud could a 12" BL get with daily music? in let say about 2.5cuft and 1500 watts???

At least 167dB. AT LEAST.

ok haha good one.....after the first dumb ass answer it was no longer funny.........so anyone wanna be serious? i just want a general idea......its going in a truck so its gunna be in the cab........is 140 dbs possible?

Well to kind of answer your question, I went to a comp today and did a 136.7. My setup is a 12" Bl running on about 700 watts in a 2.3 cube box with a 3" aero port tuned to about 30 hz. All of this is in a regular cab 99 Ram 1500.

Edited by Miles

If installed just right, sure, I would guess low 140s tuned to 38-40 hz. Use a subsonic filter just high enough to not hurt your 40 hz output, like 35 hz.

Nobody can answer that question.... seriously....

There is so many things getting good numbers depend on it's an impossible answer...

it's like asking what came first the chicken or the egg??

Edited by theabunai

If given the right box, built well, and some good power of 1000+ watts, the BL will get loud. :)

ok haha good one.....after the first dumb ass answer it was no longer funny.........so anyone wanna be serious? i just want a general idea......its going in a truck so its gunna be in the cab........is 140 dbs possible?

well dont you think that is dumb ass question is no longer funny once everyone on the planet ask it........

Yes, 140dbs with 1 12" BL is possible.

Sign in to follow this