black97x

What setup

Ok im kinda new here but I was wondering what you guys think would be a good setup. Im ready for a new system. I want SPL. I want 2 12's and whatever amp to push them. Im willing to spend 700 to 800 on that.

thanks for any help

daniel

Ok im kinda new here but I was wondering what you guys think would be a good setup. Im ready for a new system. I want SPL. I want 2 12's and whatever amp to push them. Im willing to spend 700 to 800 on that.

thanks for any help

daniel

do ya need everything from h/u back, including wiring? or just amp,subs?

check out our manufacturer forum too...

u going to do the building/installing or have it done?

so much can be recommended, that some specifics will help a little....

btw, explorers/mountaineers can be extremely loud, u've got a great vehicle to achieve a good number

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

i already have pioneer 9600 headunit

and more than likely will instal it myself, the only thing is i have only built one box and it was sealed and i want ported and dont know much about how to do that

i already have a 4 guage amp kit in the x

my current system is 2 jl audio w6 12s runnin off a 1100 d directed amp in a slot ported box that i got built

i have thought about getting some RE SE 12s but i didnt know if yall could recommend somethings better for the money

Pair of IA LI 12's off from a HiFonics 1500D. Nice big box tuned around 35Hz should make you more then happy, and it will make you very loud. Or just tune it nice and low for pure SQ. Either way around, you can't go wrong with a LI...

Jon

i'd imagine that the directed 1100d puts out as much if not more power then the bx1500d....ud have to get the bx1800d..

the w6's u have are pretty intense subs...maybe just change ur box to one more spl oriented? unless ur deadset on getting new stuff, u've got some pretty nice equipment already.

u might need to go to 15's to get the desired output ur after as well...

a couple of things i would do...

change ur wiring to 0 gauge and do the BIG 3 (check out the amp/electrical section, it's pinned there)..that'll help u increase ur voltage and gain a little spl as well.

if ya can, get us the dimensions of ur current enclosure, maybe we can get u one designed to optimize ur current set-up.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: