rulayd

Will i have Eletrical problems

I dislike the dimming of my lights and i never want to it happen again. Right now i have 3 Fi SSD's with a RF t1000.1BD and a T500.1BD powering them. I have a 200Amp Alt and one optima yellow top. I haven't installed the equipment yet, so i don't know if it will dim. I have 2 electrical fans that drop my volt gauge from 14.5 to 13.5 and when i have my lights on theres no volt drop at all. Considering the fans draw 20-30 amps each, that isn't that bad. I have the Big 3 upgraded with 0/1 awg. Grounds from my frame to battery, body to battery, block to frame, and frame to cab. I have damn grounds everywhere

The real question is, i want to be able to run my fans, lights, stereo, and anything else electrical without ever having problems. I'm not going to be playing my stereo at full volume all the time, so i wont strain my electrical system out. Will i need a second yellow top? They both would be in the front right next to each other. Nothing will be in the rear of the truck.

I have access to a Titanium battery from the parts store that is the most expensive one they sell, its specs show its 1000CCA and i couldn't remember the other. Would i be okay with one yellow and the auto parts store battery? Or not run the auto store one and get another optima?

So many questions i know, but i like things that are done Right..Thanks A LOT guys, i appreciate all the help i can get

Two different monoblocks? Why?

Save up then.

The t2000.1 is too much power for my system anyway. So why spend an extra 300-400 dollars on something i wont really need. A t1000.1 is around 1400 wats rms and a 500.1 is about 500ish to 600 rms. Thats perfectly amount of power for three 12 SSDs. Is there another amplifier i should consider thats in the 400-450$ range that will satisfy my power needs

The way you will have to wire them there will be no advantage over a Sundown 1500 and it isn't very logical to run 2 amps to 3 subs by any stretch of the imagination.

i think i'd just wait until u can afford the t2000 its not that expensive. Otherwise like stated just get the SAZ1500. Also i'd recommend kenetic batteries instead of the optimas. get 1 HC2400 and call it a day.

i think i'd just wait until u can afford the t2000 its not that expensive. Otherwise like stated just get the SAZ1500. Also i'd recommend kenetic batteries instead of the optimas. get 1 HC2400 and call it a day.

I want full potential out of the three subs. Will a SAZ1500 provide enough power to do it? T2000 are not cheap, they are 750$ on ebay....Ive read that Power master has better more reliable batteries

The way you will have to wire them there will be no advantage over a Sundown 1500 and it isn't very logical to run 2 amps to 3 subs by any stretch of the imagination.

THAT WOULD BE A GAIN MATCHING NIGHTMARE IN MY OPINION

I want full potential out of the three subs. Will a SAZ1500 provide enough power to do it? T2000 are not cheap, they are 750$ on ebay....Ive read that Power master has better more reliable batteries

go with powermaster :)