TeamXdMatt

My little build for now.......

i was going to do 2 18's untill i got a great deal from my teammate pipo with his t5 12's. i will be running 6 of them off 4 1500's and 7 optima g31 batteries (pic only has 6 because i have one under the hood already). plus an 300 amp excessive amperage alternator also. This will all be going in an mazda b3000 ext cab(same as ford ranger).

I would like to also thank jacob for his excellent service!

build1.jpg

build2.jpg

IMG_0273.jpg

Edited by TeamXdMatt

Keep us updated. :)

You have a very nice build going on here. Are you going to run the 1500's strapped with three subs on each set of amps? Hey with that box in there do you have home to sit in your seat? lol... But hey great build again...

You have a very nice build going on here. Are you going to run the 1500's strapped with three subs on each set of amps? Hey with that box in there do you have home to sit in your seat? lol... But hey great build again...

thanks. yes i am running a strapped pair of 1500's per 3 subs. there is room for the seat i just have to get some shorter ones or get these redone. i drove it home fine.

Cool, I wish I had the time to put together a box like this in my suv... Those ss t5's are going to love those sundown amps...

ready for primer and then paint! a little dusty too lol! should be done soon. my job has me working late that's why i don't have much time but i'm going to get it done.

new1.jpg

new2.jpg

new3.jpg