bjfish11

Box Build: 1.9 @ 32hz

This is a fairly straight forward slot ported box. It will also feature a plexi window on the top, that will be engraved "SOU". The CNC part is finished, but no pics of it, due to the fact I dont want to take off the protective paper yet. The finish will be black carpet, with the inside of the box getting white paint. He is possibly going to be adding LEDs inside as well.

KhunthaSou004.jpg

KhunthaSou005.jpg

KhunthaSou006.jpg

KhunthaSou007.jpg

KhunthaSou008.jpg

KhunthaSou009.jpg

KhunthaSou010.jpg

Nice job on the slot cuts.

Thanks guys. Dont recall whats going in it. That was left out of my info I received from the designer. If I find out, Ill be sure to post it up.

I have a rigid tablesaw. Its a pretty good saw for the price, IMO. Came with a 36" rip capacity, which was the largest I could find under about $800. This saw was under $600 after taxes, but then I added a 55" Biesemeyer fence to it about a year and a half later. If I ever build my own shop, a new table saw will be the first big tool I get.

Here are some pics of the current shop... Ill get these pics added up here shortly.

http://www.caraudiojunkyard.com/forum/fish...-pics-shop.html

I wish I had a router for ever bit, would make things much faster. NIce shop

I wish I had a router for ever bit, would make things much faster. NIce shop

It saves A LOT of time. Not only do I not have to change out the bits, but I dont have to re-set them up again. Allows me to be much much more efficent. Time is money ;) Well worth the added costs on the extra routers IMO.

After a long busy week, I finally got some time to get this one finished. The plexi was engraved on a CNC machine, with the help of my old HS shop teacher. I told him the customer will most likely be putting LEDs in the enclosure, so he recommended we use a "V-Bit". It cuts in at a V angle leaving a very smooth cut, that he said will really show up once light is put behind it. Should look very cool.

KhunthaSou012.jpg

KhunthaSou013.jpg

KhunthaSou014.jpg

KhunthaSou015.jpg

This box looks very nice and how much is it going to cost the customer for the build? I just want to know for future refs....

This box looks very nice and how much is it going to cost the customer for the build? I just want to know for future refs....

I believe this box ran $210 shipped.

thats pretty cheap for such a nice box

I try to keep my prices pretty competitive. However, shipping costs continually keep rising. Not sure how much longer I can bite the bullet.