sandt38

Cool Colors

Hey all, it has been a while since I have been here. Lookin great. Any new toys anyones messin with? I built me a few new HT goodies, but the car is the same.

Anyways, looks good. I'll be back more often. Life just got too complicated for a while there :ninja:

glad to see ya back!

new toys?

clarion joyride autopc, new truck, memphis subs (already going to change to a pair instead of one) new pr500d...new soundsplinter, new hifonics...

yeah, i have a few..hehe

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Same here: New Camaro (2002 SS), new sub- 15" XXX, New components-Rainbow pro 3-ways, new mods for the car (18" chrome z06 wheels, and some various others), moved to a new city-baton rouge. My life is just full of new stuff.

Do tell about the HT goodies :)

I've picked up Josh Laine's custom designed HT driver, built by TC Sounds, a Power Acoustik A2400DB, and a KnuKonceptz 1/0 gauge kit.

- Steve

Do tell about the HT goodies :)

I've picked up Josh Laine's custom designed HT driver, built by TC Sounds, a Power Acoustik A2400DB, and a KnuKonceptz 1/0 gauge kit.

- Steve

Steve, did you get your amplifier yet?

good to have you back :)

Holy Cow!!!

Looks like alot has been going on.

New Homes, new rides, new gear... Darn!!!

Nice ride there 97droptopZ... looks like you need to change the name :) . Whadda ya think about the RP 3 ways?

mrray... Got any pics? Sounds sweet!!!

Steve... I don't know if you guys knew I built all new surrounds (I think I built them since I left)

51solo.jpg51rstand.jpg

Adire AV5, Audax TM025F1, rear ported Ribbon Mahogany covered with Tung Oil. These are amazing.

dualie.jpg

kodaset3.jpg

kodaset4.jpg

And Dualie... Dual Koda 10s in a big sealed cabinet, over 500 watts... Amazingly musical and crushingly loud when pushed. Again, Ribbon Mahogany coated in Tung. The unit is coupled to the floor with spike feet of course. I am sold on the differances they make.

I have built several new Media centers too, but I have no pics hosted yet.

And I currently am designing my first all tube driven, dipole delivered pure stereo audio system. This will be a couple more months, but the results will be worth it. I am looking for modded Diva Blue Sky amps (I have found them for about $2500, but I have seen them in the past for about $1700... I'm holding out for a good deal). They will be XBL2 driven (of course) and I am still stuck on the Raven Ribbon tweets. Dan Wiggins is trying to get me into some 50 inch planers as he is doing a similar design, but I am not a fan of array type installs. The stage is way too tall, and I fear that may be the case with the 50 inch planers, and a sub/midbass/midrange unit and a monsterous planer... As Is, I may be too tall and have to step back to a strong mid (Koda8) with a midrange (can't talk about it yet :) ). I just need to get them assembled and determine which Ravens I will be sticking with. Dipole is new to me, but I have been extensively researching it. So keep your eyes open, It is coming.

Steve, did you get your amplifier yet?

No, the earliest I should have seen it would have been this past Thursday - which would have been just 7 shipping days. It had better not take 5 weeks to clear customs, or I'll fly off the handle.

That mahogany looks amazing ... nice work :)

Wish I had a HT setup like that.

- Steve

That mahogany looks amazing ... nice work :)

Wish I had a HT setup like that.

- Steve

agreed, that is some really nice work...

sand, check out the showoff section..lots of my pic there!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Damn that is some nice work. I got a new ride as well, a mazda6; i've got some plans for it including a pair of 15" RL-p's to get in there with some fiberglass work.

Man that is a nice HT. I am moving my 15" brahma Mk.1 to my HT setup(i currently use a pair of Usher audio towers). Need a nice new TV as well. But with all these plans and how busy it is with school and two jobs, i need cash and time. It will be a slow process...

Damn that is some nice work. I got a new ride as well, a mazda6; i've got some plans for it including a pair of 15" RL-p's to get in there with some fiberglass work.

Man that is a nice HT. I am moving my 15" brahma Mk.1 to my HT setup(i currently use a pair of Usher audio towers). Need a nice new TV as well.  But with all these plans and how busy it is with school and two jobs, i need cash and time. It will be a slow process...

http://www.sound-foundations.us/HomeTheater/intropg1.htm

there's the rest. Pioneer Elite, Pioneer Video, and all custom speakers built and tweeked by myself... all Adire speakers of course. I haven't updated it because I building a new site, so the dualie and surrounds are not included, but the rest is there.

The B15 should do very well in HT apps... Port her and tune LOW, with about 4-500 watts... BOOM!!!!